Chapter 2

Angie pov...

We get inside and I call out "girls come here, I have someone I want you to meet"
We can hear them coming and when they get here I say "girls this is Gracie, she will be staying here tonight and longer if she wants and if it's okay with you"
They nod and I say "Gracie, this is my girls Avery, Emery and Finley"
They say hello to each other and I ask "what do you want for dinner?"
The four girls whisper to each other and Gracie looks at me and says "pizza" and the others nod. I say "ok pizza it is"

We order the pizza so it is delivered and Avery asks "can we play monopoly?"
I say "do you all want to play?"
And everyone nods so I say "ok let's set it up"

We clear a space on the floor and set the game up and just as we are about to start the doorbell goes off so I answer it and the pizza is here. I pay for the pizza and take it back to the girls so we can eat while we play. The game is so funny and the girls get along well, I go broke first so I am out of the game. I sit there and watch them play, after an hour Gracie and Avery are the only ones left playing as they haven't run out of money yet but I can tell the girls are all getting tired so I can "why don't we go to sleep now and finish the game in the morning"
They nod so we all get up and Avery, Emery and Finley go to there rooms to get ready for bed and I show Gracie to the spare room and get her some clothes that are borrowed from Avery as they look around the same size so they should fit her. I hug and say goodnight to all the girls before I go to my room an I go to sleep myself.