Chapter 5

I enrolled Gracie at school, she will be at school with Emery and Avery as she is between their ages. Finley is at a different school as she is slightly older. (Ages: Emery 8, Gracie 9, Avery 11, Finley 13)
Gracie is a bit nervous about starting at a new school but is happy that she can see her two of her sisters at break times.

The girls all have school today, Gracie was alright to start partly into the term at a new school as long as she started the week on Monday. Gracie has been keeping up with school as she would still go to her old school or read at the library.
I make the girls breakfast and they get ready for the day. Once we are all ready I drive the girls to school and will pick them up at the end of the day.
I hope Gracie settles in to school alright. I can tell that she has had a hard life but she doesn't really talk about her past, she told me she has what she calls a Hoyt experience but didn't say how. I want her to be ready to tell me things or if she needs it I can take her to therapy to talk to someone else about it.

I drop Finley off first as her school is closest to home. Then I drive to the next school and the girls get out. Gracie said she doesn't need me to come in with her, everything has been sorted out with forms so I would need to go in. Avery said that she will show Gracie around and make sure she doesn't get lost. I say goodbye and drive to work.

The filming schedule is a little crazy as some of the scenes we had filmed didn't turn out well and have to redo them while trying to stick to schedule so there is lots of scenes being done and not as much breaks. We finish the last scene and pack up for the day. I would normally stay around talking but I have to go get the girls from school and don't have the time.

I get home with the girls and they do their homework first before helping to cook dinner. The girls each tell me about their days with what they learnt, did, or did with friends. Gracie has a good day and made some friends in her class.