THE FORBIDDEN GIFT

✅THE FORBIDDEN GIFT ***My name is Bibuwa

✅THE FORBIDDEN GIFT
***My name is Bibuwa. I was born in Buta, in the Orientale Province, Congo Kinshasa. I was the only child of my parents after 10 years of childlessness. Even at a young age, most of the village folks knew I wasn’t an ordinary child. There were things I did than other children of my age couldn’t do. More specifically, I have the ability to foresee what is about to happen. At age 12, I foresaw the death of chief Mando’s daughter. I told my parents and mates about what I saw. When later the King’s daughter died, my mates told the elders what I told them prior to her death.
When I was summoned to king Mando’s  palace to explain how I got to know about the demise of his daughter, I told the council of elders I just knew about it without knowing how I got to know.
“ How can that be possible?” asked one of the eldest.
“Maybe this child is a spirit,”another one suggested. I was eventually allowed to go.
On another day,  I foresaw there will be a fire outbreak in our school. I told my teacher about it but it wasn’t taken seriously until fire broke and burnt down the school three days later.
I was blamed for predicting doom on the school and suspended.
From that moment on, most of the villagers tried to avoid me.
Apart from foreseeing what will happen in future, I could also identify who a bad person or criminal was by just looking at him or her. I could also see what was happening at a place far from me even if I have not set feet at that place. I could read the minds of people and it would be accurate . In fact I could command night to fall, and day to break.
Whenever I passed by, I heard so many remarks from people like
“ that boy is a witch, he’s a magician, he’s a tooth sayer.”
It was clear that my gift had become an anathema to the villagers .
When I was 19 years old, I had another premonition and I told chief Mando about it. Instead of listening to me, he banished me from the village saying, leave our village with your forbidden gift.
****
I left and found solace in a nearby Town called Baraka located  in the eastern Congolese province of South Kivu, on Lake Tanga
nyika. Two months after my forewarnings, chief Mazuka, a warrior from the Baraka Attacked my village Buta. His army outnumbered chief Mando’s warriors ten to one. The once glorious village was now a pale shadow of herself.It was now an abyss of fear and suffering.
King Mando and his men rained arrows and spears on our men sending them into the abyss of death.As the battle waged on, more and more gallant men fell to the ground. Chief Mando tried to send for reinforcement from nearby villages but they refused to assist him. The battlefield had a cold malevolent air around it.
The angry wind howled , angered by the mundane sight of blood and the agony of the dying men.Suddenly,there was no more movement, no bows, no arrow, no spear or sword.It was like they just vanished, or were never ever there in the first place.
A thick blanket of terror rolled in rapidly, throwing the fighters into despair. Shadowy figures were steadily moving closer,towards our arm’s entangled arena, their mangled, horrific forms visible enough to send cold shivers of fear down the spines of Mando’s men.
And then,like magic,the evil blanket of fear revealed what the men feared most. They were besieged by fearful-looking men who had a taste for blood.
They arrowed Chief Mando’s men with bows and arrows and Spears, slaughtering thousands of them just as I have foreseen and forewarned him.There were too many of them and too little of Chief Mando’s men. It was a great massacre.In a blink of an eye,about two thousand of his men lay lifeless in the blood -filled mud. The air was hazy, a red mist thrown up from the sheer sight of blood that was spilt. The red mist merged with the blue sky, mixing until the sky, too, was marred with red,accentuating the massacre that it had just witnessed. The smell of blood hit everyone on the battlefield and some men retched at the sight of the dead men. It was overpowering, so strong and eventhough I wasn’t on the battlefield with them , I could taste their pain. The loud painful screams and excruciating agony of the dying men, as they piled on top of  the already existing mountain of dead bodies was heartbreaking .
It became apparent that our chiefdom would loose the battle because since most of the warriors were killed by king Mazuka and his men.
King Mando, his wife and children were captured but what compelled me to come to the rescue was when my mother was also captured. King Mazuka gave the order to his men, kill them all!!!”
I immediately appeared on the battle scene on clouds. The men’s spirit was revived. I led them and directed them on what to do and what King Mazuka’s men were planning. Then I commanded night to fall. In the darkness I used my pyschic abilities, telepathy and clairvoyance to outwit the enemy. Soon king Mazuka was subdued.
We won. The warriors cheered my name“ Hail Bibuwa,!!!Hail Bibuwa!!!!Hail Bibuwa !!!!Hail..
A few days later, king Mando committed suicide, ashamed of himself for how he treated me. The villagers who were afraid the village may be attacked again enstool me as the new chief.
Under my chiefdom, our village enjoyed relative peace. My forbidden gift had helped saved Buta from annihilation.
******✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻
Dear Reader, whatever gift you have today is given to you for a purpose. Until you identify and use it for that purpose, you will never discover who you really are. Bibuwa was given a magical gift to save his village. What is your gift? Identify it, use it for it’s true purpose and fulfill your true destiny.