EVEN HATRED HAS LOVE

Love and hatred used to live in one town. One day,hatred met love on the way and told love,"I am more powerful than you. See the number of people who die everyday because they have me. I even make brothers quarrel. Even lovers and brothers,mothers and sons fight because of me. You see,I am more powerful than you." 

Love said, "I think I am more powerful than you. I make brothers,wives,
husbands,nations,to live in peace. What can be more important in this world than peace and love?" 

Hatred laughed and say,"you see,you are weak. Peace and love can never exist in this world so far as they have me."

Love shook his head and smiled at hatred and then asked him, Do you love yourself?

Hatred answered,"What kind of silly question is that? Yes.Of course.I love myself,I don't hate myself "

Love said, " Hatred,Have you heard what you said?You said you LOVE yourself. You don't hate yourself So it means even though you are hatred,you still have me - "LOVE"  in you. Now ,Have you seen why I am more powerful than you?"

Hatred realised love was right. Even though he was hatred,he still loved himself,which means he still have love in him,so love is truly more powerful than him -hatred.They shook hands and part ways. Since then Hatred respects love.
********
There is no emotion in these more powerful than love. With love, vicious enemies can be defeated. No wonder the good book says, " love your neighbour as yourself."