chapter 1.

"look at him, we're like triplets if 'tsumu is here but he is a total bastard for leaving you." osamu carried your three year old son, which made him smile at his uncle.

you are currently at onigiri miya for your son— atsuya's visit to his uncle osamu. after atsumu left you and fell out of love, he got you pregnant, which he did not know.

"and michael was cheating on ya?" atsuya played with his uncle's hat which made the child giggle but made osamu irritated a bit.

after atsumu left you, you found someone you can rely on and to be with for the rest of your life. but everything changes when you find out that the man that you are supposed to marry is currently cheating on you.

"when will ya confront him? later?" he gave you your child and gently took him as atsuya started kissing your cheeks and hugging you tightly.

"yeah, i'm ready. thank god we're not planning for the main wedding yet and that is the reason why we are not getting to the main plan yet." you sighed and looked at your son as he let's out incoherent words from his little mouth.

"that's good, i guess you'll be stayin' at one of your apartment buildings again." he laughed at you which you gave him a snicker.

after being together with atsumu for years, 2017 when he proposed to you. you can say that it is also a failure. after two years of being engaged, he said he fell out of love and that is when you kept your pregnancy to atsumu. as for osamu, he tried his best to keep everything a secret from having a baby to seeing him. still, you don't know the main reason why atsumu left you.

"michael's also suspicious when he proposed to ya. no offence [y/n] but it seems like he's just using ya for your money." he leaned against the counter as you nodded, eventually accepting what he just said.

"he does, he took the chance to propose to me after two years and here we are, currently talking about him, cheating on me." you rolled your eyes just thinking about your soon to be ex.

osamu looked at his nephew for a moment. he does look like his father and his name? it was really close to him that it doesn't even need to point out who owns the child.

"'tsumu chose his name, right?" osamu asked as he went to start fixing the store as it was still closed due to the early time.

"yeah, when we got engaged, he tends to talk about having a child and names them atsuya or asami." your son started pulling your hair, making you hiss as you carry him in another position, making sure that he is comfortable.

"ouch, baby, don't do that." you kiss his forehead as his eyes start to droop.

"well, i blame him for leaving you. i know your crazy rich and all but leaving you with a child is way too far though, he doesn't even know it was his own child." he shrug, a person came in and it was one of his staff.

"oh, ms. [y/n], good morning!" they greeted which you smiled and replied,

"good morning to you as well." you can't wave back as your arms are occupied with a bundle of joy.

the staff went to the side and checked in for the day, as soon as they saw atsuya, they swooned at the sleeping child.

"he's asleep now?" they asked which you nodded and they frowned.

"well, he's been playing with his uncle for an hour now." you chuckled while they slowly patted your son's child.

some of the staff knew that it was their owner's brother's child. they respect your privacy as they keep it once in a while. they did say that he is the carbon copy of atsumu and will immediately identify as his son.

"we'll be opening in 30 minutes, make sure everything is prepared." he ordered as another staff member came in and greeted you as well.

"in that case, we'll be going now. i need to treat atsuya since i've been gone for a week." you stood up as your son stirred in his sleep, his head on your shoulders and his legs wrapped around your lower half.

"okay, stay safe and good bye little tsuya." you stood up and osamu ruffled his nephew's hair.

you waved and went back to the car with your son. you kiss his head and go inside as soon as possible. that notifies your driver that you finally arrived and ready to go to your destination.

"to the mall please, we'll be treating the little prince today." you declared which the driver nodded.

you were the princess of your family, despite being one of the richest families in asia and possibly around the world, you decided to be a rebel and broke their expectations. you were in a relationship with atsumu since highschool but they did not approve for the fact they did not believe that he will be a professional volleyball player but now, he was a v league player and now part of the national team.

right now, you need to take care of your son and break up then cut off your engagement with your cheating fiancé.

michael is a former soldier and got his attention when you were a special guest in saint laurent's fashion show in which he was one of the models and that is how everything started. you don't even know when he got the audacity to cheat on you. you just knew that one time, on your family gathering, a random text saying that the girl misses the bed without him.

you got out of your thinking when you heard a small cry from your arms. your son woke up from his small nap, making you laugh at his face and being curious where he is.

"good morning baby, got a good nap?" you cooed as he stood up from your lap and snuggled into your cheeks.

he was quiet and reserved just like you. he may get loud like his father when he got tantrums but he can get easily calm down when he got what he wanted or took a nap. just at his age, he can understand and speak a few words then nod and shake his head for answers if he is getting shy.

his small hands cupped your cheeks as he lazily looked at you. you kissed his nose which made his face scrunched up. your heart swelled at just looking at him, he was your angel after all.

"mommy's going to treat you today, okay? then we'll move in." you kisses his cheeks, you didn't get any reaction but he just looked at you and nodded eventually.

you noticed that you had arrived at your destination. you prepared everything you have and fixed atsuya's clothes. he started babbling incoherent words which made you laugh at some time. you took your eyeglasses and wore it then atsuya had his.

you went out of the car as your driver was tasked to be with you and protect the both of you from the people around you. before going out of the car, you gave your son some water to keep him hydrated. it was scorching hot and mid summer is just getting started.

"c'mon now, we need to get inside. it's hot." you opened your arms for him to cling and which he gladly took.

he started pointing at the mall, probably asking if you are going inside the mall. he buried his face into your neck when people started looking at you.

well, it's just a normal day to see a famous rich girl that finishes her studies in oxford and started a few charities there. you were also known to be close with some of the owners famous families of some luxurious brands.

your started wiggling on your grasps. he wanted to walk that way and you obliged since he is growing now and needed to learn how to walk, talk, read and more.

"okay, hold into mommy's hand so you won't get lost. we'll buy some of your clothes, okay?" you placed your son down and he nodded shyly which you kissed his head and went straight to a high end clothes for him.

you don't even need to worry about his old clothes. having charities of different goals, you will send one of them to give your son's old clothes to them to use on the other kids.

you went straight to the second floor. people are still looking at you and probably taking pictures because you are with a child but they knew that you have a child.

you were about to enter the store when a couple of voices called out to you. you turned around and saw a particular orange, black with white tipped and black haired with familiar faces.

"[y/n]!" they called, getting everyone's attention which you sighed and facepalmed as your son tilted his head with a blank face, still no reaction from your son.