chapter 13.

the shopping you three did yesterday was exhausting by the amount of bags you had in your living room. let's just say when you went home, it took you almost six hours which leads to going home at seven in the evening. it doesn't even bother if you didn't have any dinner that time because what was on your mind was to tuck atsuya to bed without any problem and sleep after that.

right now, you were currently drinking your favorite coffee with ordered breakfast in consequence of being lazy and in the need of rest, thankfully, the fashion show will start in the evening.

the moment of chilling, watching your favorite series on netflix- you heard a thud near the bedroom you slept in.

"oww." your son's voice broke you out of your trance, placing down your cup of coffee, you rushed into your son's aid.

once you saw his laying figure, you helped him stood up and check for his injuries, asking; "what happened? do your knees hurt or somewhere?" asked with a worried face, he shook his head.

"no mommy, i just tripped on my way out. sowwy." he looked down, feeling that you were disappointed in him.

"it's okay baby, it's alright. how about we eat some breakfast and your favorite choco drink?" the mention of food and his favorite flavored drink made him smile and eagerly nod.

carrying him, he rested his head into your shoulders, snuggling into it deeper with a yawn. you sat down on the comfy couch then pulled the breakfast that is in a paper bag.

"mommy, what is inside of that?" atsuya tilted his head in confusion, pointing at the paper bag.

"waffles, do you not want it?" looking at him whilst carefully opening the container where it is served.

"nooo, i want it!" he shook his head, chuckling at his little wailing and whine, you helped him cut his waffles with fruits on the side, as well as breakfast muffin with egg on the side.

he carefully watched you slice the fruits. once you finished it, he gulped and breathed in and out- knowing that he is really hungry.

"thank you for the food!" he clasped his hands together, bowing his head low.

he started eating slowly but surely, taking the taste of the waffle albeit it's savory and sweetness all in one. you patted his head and finished your cup of coffee for the day. you both continued watching your series on the television, thankfully, it was a safe one for you and him.

an hour passed, atsumu woke up, seeing the two of you sitting on the couch with the television on. the two of you held the same expression that seems to be watching a certain series' suspension.

atsuya noticed his father that just freshly woke up. he jumped on the couch, making you yelp, and held his waist to support, unless he fell on the comfy seat.

"dada? mornin'!" he waved both of his hands to get his father's attention which the boy succeeded.

atsuya quickly sat down again on the couch since his father noticed him, a close-eyed smile was plastered on the little boy's face. he felt happy due to the fact that his parents are together which is a dream come true.

"mhm, morning 'tsuya." atsumu yawned, seating on the right side, making atsuya in the middle.

"here's your breakfast, after everything that is settled down, we'll roam around paris again," you stated, clearing your throat, sounding serious that made atsumu chuckle lightly, making sure you did not hear him.

"alright, will do," he smirked, taking the breakfast from the coffee table, resuming watching your favorite series on the television that made atsumu sucked into watching it as well.