hi. (to be deleted)

hello everyone, how are you all? i'm doing fine, just really busy with university that i don't really have the time to update this book anymore. :)

how should i say this? should i discontinue this book? i don't want to give you all the big hopes up to wait for the update in this book. ngl i really want to continue this but i'm still looking for inspiration to write more but i seem can't that i'm busy in life so much.

i really don't want to discontinue this because i love this book and this is my favorite out of all I've written. plus i'm attached to this, i'm afraid that i'll be just updating this once a year. (crazy, right?) if you guys are willing to wait for the updates then i'll let this book be and won't change the status to discontinue. i will try my best to update if i can. i just want everyone's opinion on this so let me know !!

and btw, i'm more active on tumblr where i write my one-shots and some smut or drabbles (@okkotsui) but i'm currently reblogging some updates about palestine. so if you guys are really interested in keeping up with me, i love to see you all there and interact with me!

p.s: i really really love the vibes and the comments in this book, you guys are the best. <33