chapter 6.

"happy birthday little prince!" a voice entered the make-up room as an irk mark appeared in your forehead.

there stood your cousins from your mother's sibling, the one based on singapore. you hated them with your whole being as they were the most prideful and selfish person you ever met.

"azi, edward. what are you doing here? as far as i can remember, i did not invite you." you turned your seat around with your son on your lap.

"oh c'mon, our dearest cousin. how can we decline aunty's invitation?" edward smirked as you rolled your eyes.

"of course, mother invited you." you muttered, making sure atsuya did not hear anything. he may say something to his suspicious grandmother after all.

"c'mon, we'll guide you outside. it's time to celebrate the little prince's birthday." azi took atsuya as the little boy started slapping his uncle's face, a sound resonating the room

you and edward tried not to laugh at the red print on azi's left cheek. of course, the child gets defensive and he knew that his mother hated them. that's the least he can do now.

"ouch, who taught you how to slap someone?" azi furrowed his eyebrows as atsuya's eyebrows were furrowed as well.

"mommy!" atsuya whined with a sloppy call, pushing his uncle's face with his small hands.

"he likes kaito more, speaking of the prince, where is he?" you turned to edward as he looked at you, snickering.

"oh ya'know, he's with rika. why did he even decide to marry her? she doesn't even know how everything works on ohr family." he ranted as you shook your head, taking atsuya from azi's arms.

you immediately went outside from the back stage to avoid another shouting session with your cousins and went outside where few people that you invited were already there. the huge venue was perfect for the party as it was finally starting.

"there is the birthday prince! so, should we start the party? yes we shall!" kaito spoke through the mic as he stood up on the platform in the middle of the venue.

"good afternoon everyone i'm nakajima kaito, your host for my favorite nephew's birthday party!" he boasted as the venue filled with boo's and hate comments, making you laugh.

"way to boast yourself!" azi called out, walking towards an empty table with edward and his family, giving his cousin a thumbs down as kaito rolled his eyes directly at his cousin.

"oh shut it azrael." kaito rolled his eyes towards his problematic and boastful cousin.

"oh boohoo mr. nakajima!" kaito's best friend, murakami nao yelled with his hands cupped on his mouth, making everyone laugh and cackle.

you went to the platform with the chair on it as atsuya yawned once again on your lap as you sat there. kaito started stating the rules and regulations for the party then started calling random names for the guests if they are currently present.

"since we all know who the mother was, can i ask where the father is?" he turned to you as you sighed and looked at the crowd searching for the familiar blonde and his company.

"he's-"

"dada!" the three year old- just turned four, jumped down on your lap and ran on atsumu's table.

you gulped as your parents was shocked which was just seated a few feet away from you with furrowed eyebrows and wrinkled face of sourness. of course they did not know you invited the baby daddy and you know yourself that you will talk to them after the party especially the suspicious actions your parents gave you these past few days. what a shame for a well known family.