social suicide

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

In my spacious room, I was being smothered with countless cosmetic products on my face.

Pepper said she wanted me to look elegant, dainty, hard to get, but easy to approach.

She quoted "To attract the boys." Yeah like I'd go to a party to hook up with some guy.

After she did my hair and makeup, I put my outfit on.

"Hey uh, I'm driving and I'm picking MJ up on the way there." I informed.

"What? Do you even know how to drive properly? Does she live close by?" And many more questions were bombarded at me.

"Pepper, please relax. I'm gonna be fine, and so will MJ. I know how to drive well, I just need a license. And I can't have Happy pick us up because I don't want her to jump to conclusions."

"Fair enough. Okay, the keys to your Father's Audi is on the tray at the foyer's table."

"Thanks, Pepper. Love ya'." I smiled, going in for a hug. "Love you too, hun."

I took the keys and headed out. "FRIDAY, take me the parking garage."

"Right away Y/n."

I left the elevator, and approached the car.

I opened the car and headed inside. I turned the engine with the press of a button. An automatic.

It let out a loud roaring sound, like a lion standing powerfully at the throne of its kingdom.

"Sweet!" I squealed.

Off to MJ's house I drove. I took in the beautiful sights of the city I take for granted.

New York is my home, but I feel like I don't cherish every moment of my being right here, right now. Which is why I decided to take in the beautiful sights.

After an extremely short car ride of daydreaming to my music and driving down some neighborhood, I was finally at MJ's.

I walked out of the car and to her door. I turned the knob, she said she left in unlocked for me.

"MJ, I'm here!" I yelled to the empty living room. "I'll be down in a second!" I heard in return.

A figure appeared from the kitchen, walking into the living room cheerily.

"Oh hello, Y/n." MJ's Mother greeted. "Hey Mrs. Jones, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh I'm great, what about you? Oh goodness! Look at this body you've grown into, young lady, so gorgeous." She complimented.

I laughed shyly. "Thanks, Mrs. Jones. Honestly, it's god's work. I just lay around all day." I lied. I don't sleep, I train.

MJ skipped down the stairs quickly and bid her goodbyes to her mother.

We reached the car, "Woah, L/n. Sweet ride, did you steal it?" She teased.

"What? Wh-uh...No! It's just a birthday present." I lied, shocked by the assumption.

"Okay, well then your parents must love you to death because this is a nice ass car." She said getting in.