Mikumo Akatani and The Multiverse Quirk

A/N: I felt very bored of the setup of my fanfiction, Hatsume keeps explaining everything, and Deku is strapped to Hatsume's machine so many of the Student's reactions aren't towards him, so I thought of this idea to fix that.

Hatsume took out the helmet of Izuku in her machine, and then he passed on, falling on his knees, the machine to view alternate universe has given him a headache that could rival Aizawa. After 3 hours, all of the student returned home to their dorms, The Bakusquad were chilling while The "Dekusquad" were worried about their friend. "Hatsume's inventions are pretty dangerous, kero"

Suddenly, in the middle of the dorm, a mysterious red portal opened up. "A VILLAIN ATTACK?!?!" exclaimed Kirishima as he activated his hardening quirk. "QUICK WE MUST CALL AIZAWA SENSEI!" Yelled Tenya Lida.

"Hold it, hold it, hold it! I come in peace." said ????

"WHO GOES THERE?!" asked Mineta horrified. "Don't worry, I'm not a villain, I simply wanna talk." says a lazy sounding voice, he seemed awfully sleepy. What walked out was a boy around their age, with black hair that looked like it had a fight with a comb, hair covering his right eye, he had a long sleeved white shirt and black pants and was super pale. "IZUKU/DEKU/MIDORIYA!!" yelled the students. "I gotta say, I like the new look!" said Tokoyami

"FUCKING LISTEN HERE DEKU, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GOT INTO HERE WITH THAT PORTAL, OR WHY THE FUCK YOU HAVE THAT DUMBASS BLACK EMO HAIR AND EYEBAGS THAT COULD RIVAL AIZAWA'S BUT IF YOUR DOING THIS TO BE BETTER THAN ME--"

"Shut your tits, Bakugou, and no, I'm not Izuku, I'm Mikumo Akatani." said the L rip-off, then, as if on cue, Izuku walked in the dorms having just returned. "Uhhh, who's that? Am I hallucinating because of Hatsume's device?" asked Deku. "Don't worry" started Mikumo. "Heya, Deku, I'm Mikumo Akatani..."

================

"W-would you like some tea, Akatani?" asked Ochaco. "Thanks, Ochaco, and please call me Mikumo please." he said. His voice always sounded sleepy, like he hasn't slept for 7 years, he was always smiling creepily and was a weird guy. "Please forgive me for sitting like this" he said squatting on a chair like a slav

"I'm sorry, hehe, I'm just more comfortable like this" he said as Uraraka placed his tea on the table near him. "I-It's okay" said Deku. Mikumo took a very very very small sip. Before he took a duo of sugar cubes from a sugar pot and took two, placed it into the tea cup, then another two into the teacup and another two into the cup as he stirred it and sipped away. "Hey, that's very unhealthy!" said Tenya. Mikumo ignored him. "Aww man, I was saving some of that" said Sato.

"So, you must all be very confused and some of you are uhhh..." he started as he eyed at Katsuki. "Angry too, apparently." he joked with a small laugh as he quietly sipped his sugary tea further. "But I'll let you ask any questions"

Kirishima raised his hand. "What's your quirk?"

Mikumo smiled as he quickly finished his tea, looked at the manly red-hair dude, raised his right hand and did a satisfying snap of his fingers.

Class 1-A all found themselves within a large but baron theatre. "WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE WE HUH? YOU MIKUMO BITCH MOTHERFUCKER"

"WHERE AM I AAAAH I DON'T WANNA DIE, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HIM" cried Mineta.

"Calm down everyone, Mikumo must have a perfectly valid reason for this." said Tenya to calm down his classmates. "And I do" Akatani said. "This, everyone, is my quirk, it's able to make an alternate compact universe which resembles a theatre