Something Original

-Something Original-

"What a queer title." Kaminari said. "Original? What could that mean?" Izuku said.

There was some piano playing over a shot of a house.

"Oh, could this possibly be a horror one?" Tokoyami asked. "After Goatman, I don't wanna see something scary again." Izuku said. "Goatman? I've been to that place, Old Alton Bridge, right? Although, people have stopped calling it the Goatman's Bridge, people now call it Shane and Ryan's Bridge." Melissa said.

"Yeah, me and my daughter went there to discuss science and math." David said. "Before she fell from grace and became a pervert." mumbled David, incoherently.

"Melissa..." Katsuki started as it faded to him and her on a couch.

"Oh, I'm in this one again, wonder what I'd be doing."

"What could Kacchan be doing with Melissa?" Izuku asked, concerned.

"BITCH YOU THINK I'D HURT SOME RANDOM GIRL?!" Katsuki said. "You know I'm not some random girl, you know." Melissa said.

"Don't you remember beating the shits out of Uraraka back in the Sports Festival?" Kaminari asked. "That wasn't some random girl, that was a classmate." Katsuki strikes back.

"Melissa isn't a random girl either." Sero said. "Whatever! I'll be the judge of which girls are random and aren't random!" Katsuki growled.

"I AM PERFECTLY CALM!" Katsuki lied, screaming

"Right..." Kirishima said.

"Why don't you hang out with anyone?" he asked

"He seems genuinely concerned." Izuku said

"Yeah, I wonder too, what could possibly be wrong with my daughter." David said.

Tenya wanted to scold Melissa but it'll be futile because Melissa is a normal (once-normal) member of society who isn't a person who shuts herself in.

"One last thing before we continue, quirks are rare in this universe." Mikumo said.

"It's like... you don't want anyone to get close to you." Katsuki said as he placed his hand near hers as she flinched.

"Maybe it's because you're trying to touch a girl." Mina said. "Besides, you're not my type." Melissa said in her head.

"Hey, I'm a hero-in-training, of course I'll have to comfort others!" Katsuki said.

There was a dramatic woosh sound effect as it transitions to her in a blanket on bed. "A reclusive shut-in."

"That is no way for a girl to live." Momo said. "Calm down, maybe there's a reason!" Melissa pleaded.

It cut to Melissa washing her hands, she had her gloves off. "With a powerful secret."

"Ooh, could I possibly have a quirk?!" Melissa asked, excited but fearful for any bad things happening. "Hey, maybe you can actually become a hero, Melissa!" David said.