FNAF: Sister Location (AU 17)

A/N: I'm sorry if I get the lore wrong, this game's confusing af, please forgive me, so without further ado, lessgo

=======

"Oh, good Lord, this next one is terrible! Eri, Kota will have to aren't allowed to see this one."

"Will they have to go back?" Mirio queried. "Oh don't worry, I made a separate room for Eri and Kota, and Koda, your quirk is animal-voice or something right?"

Koda shook his head. "That's good, why don't you have some animals play with Eri and Kota in the other room I made, hm?"

Koda nodded again, Mikumo snapped his fingers and out popped a small blue police box with the words "play-room" written on it. Kota was reluctant, he wanted to see the universe while Eri wasn't as dissapointed, but still super curious.

"So um, now that, that's out of the way, what's the next universe about?" Nejire asked, Mikumo began shaking his hair furiously, before groaning like a madman, pisses off about it. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that what I said was mean!" Nejire apologized. "No, no, no, it wasn't your fault, it's just that, this universe is very complicated, it's the least of the reasons why Kota and Eri weren't allowed to see this."

"The least of your reasons? Like there's a bunch of other reasons?" Tamaki asked.

"Yeah, yeah, y'see, this universe is very complicated, with a ton of contradictions and flashbacks, flashforwards, vague plot and lore that has to be pieced together with theories, but the basics of it all, is that there's this Pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria with robots who sing for kids called the animatronics, and there's sick man wearing a purple suit who likes to murder children and stuff them inside the robots, the children's souls posses the robots and are out for revenge"

Inko who's the most caring mother in the world was terrified of this universe.

"Oh God!" Tamaki exclaimed. "THAT FUCKING SHIT-HEAD!" Shota snapped. "Understandable response, Aizawa." Mikumo said

"Basically, this purple guy also has a real job, killing kids is a side-gig, he actually works in the Pizzeria and made a sister location, an underground storage facility for animatronics of Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica but some were redesigned or newly added to be the fun-time animatronics" Mikumo explained. "Again, this is definitely not for the faint of heart, but considering you're all training to be heroes, I hope that most of you are mentally prepared to look at dead bodies already."

There were a bunch of shots of the different animatronics opening and closing their faces, Funtime Foxy opening his face with Ballora and others opening their face, then we see Baby's hands with the microphone

"Why are they're faces opening up?" Denki asked. "Oh, remember how I said that Purple Guy liked killing children?" Mikumo asked him if he remembered. "Yeah..."

"Well, he created these animatronics with the intent to open up and make it easier to kill children."

Almost everyone felt sick from this, Inko bursted into tears hearing the terrible fate of the children.

We see Izuku in an elevator, in a speedy blur going down, down, down very fast as the music picks up the pace "Can't wait to meet you
So join the animatronic family~" Circus Baby sang suddenly appearing