Konosuba 'Masochist Darkness' AU

I'm gonna skip to different clips, it won't be in the original order. Sorry if I didn't include your favorite scene, so without further ado, lessgo

-Masochist Darkness-

"Masochism, eh?" Midnight asks.

"Okay, this is a very weird AU, basically, Izuku has died but is reincarnated to another world." Mikumo says.

"Umm, okay?" Momo said. "Okay, so, Izuku has a team of adventurers in this world, Momo who has blue hair and is a Goddess names Aqua."

Mina smiled. "I always knew you were a Goddess, Yaomomo!" Mina complimented.

"Also, Ochaco Uraraka is a mage, she can make explosions but only once."

"Hey, that's my thing!" Katsuki said. "Actually, there's more than one person out there who has an explosion quirk, Bakubro." Kirishima said.

"And Darkness is a masochist crusader."

"That sounds awfully random." Momo said. "But I'm open-minded, maybe it makes sense if we watches this, also, who is Darkness?" Momo asked. "You'll see..."

Mikumo snapped his fingers and in came David and Melissa Shield. "Hi guys!" Melissa said. "Hey, David! Nice to see you again!" Toshinori greeted. "Nice to see you again!" David said.

"As such." Melissa in a Crusader armor started in a medieval-style bar.

"Ooh, is this me?!" Melissa asked. "I look great!"

"I know right! It looks great!" Hagakure cheered.

Melissa moved his head very close to Izuku. "I'll charge to the front line." Melissa said

"What's with girls getting their faces near mine?!" Izuku asks. Kaminari and Mineta was jealous as Hell.

"Charging to the frontline? That sounds like a bad idea, but I guess that's what's in it for a crusader." Melissa said.

"So please use me as a shield!" Melissa said.

"..." the audience were silent at this. Melissa was shocked at what she herself in another universe said. She knew it was from another universe, but the thought of Melissa having said that in her lips was terrible, but she began to truly think about this whole 'masochism' thing

"Is that girl suicidal or some shit?!" Katsuki asked. "Hey, maybe she's just really brave!" Kirishima said.

Another clip. "Please let me join your party!" proposed Darkness. "I refuse!" Izuku refused.

"Well that was fast, kero." Tsuyu said.

Melissa hummed in pleasure and pucked her lips and mover erratically in horny.

"Wait, why'd she like that?" Izuku asked. "That was weird!" Hagakure said.

Melissa sighed. "Such a snap decision."

"Are we sure that isn't actually Nemuri with blonde hair?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku had a shocked look on his face. "Huh? That made her happy?!" Izuku asked.