asdfmovie

This is from one of my requests from my requests page, anyway, if you're the one who suggested this, I hope you're happy. Without further ado, lessgo...

©ąhąȚźZ+whÂ>¶ą±ê.źž„ç)eąwky櫶*îëa

"Hold on everyone, I seem to have a glitch in my Multiverse Theatre."

"What does this mean?" Tenya asked.

"It could mean... anything, it could play a totally random universe."

-asdf-

"What does that mean?" Denki asked. "It's a universe that makes no sense, with infinite universes and infinite possibilities, some of the universes are weird, random, nonsensical, like this."

"What'll we see in this universes?" Aoyama asked. "I don't know, but what I do know, is that it doesn't make sense."

We see Shigaraki and Dabi. "Hey man, check out mah new dog." Shigaraki said. "Oh, okay that's pretty coo-- OOOHHH, THERE'S NO DOG THERE!"

Shigaraki remembered his old dog from years ago.

"The Hell was that?!" Dabi asked

The class laughed at this

They both furiously groaned at each other to assert dominance.

"Those groans sound like a mating call." Kaminari joked.

We see Kaminari looking at an empty plate. "Hey, Mineta, have you seen my sandwich?"

"Oh, I can't wait to see how unpredictable these are!" Mineta was excited to see what happened next that was the whole emotion they felt, they expect the unexpected, they get the unexpected and get confused before laughing.

"I am your sandwich." Mineta said as he forced himself into his mouth

"PFFFT, AHAHAHHHHAHHAAAHAHHAHGHAHAHA!" laughed Kaminari. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

Then we have Jiro and Momo. "Here hold this." Momo handed Jiro a bomb.

"Where the Hell did Momo get a damn bomb?" Katsuki asked

She then returned and thanked her.

Then we see Izuku standing up, about to eat salad before Katsuki elbowed him and punched his salad. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CUT IT OUT, STOP IT MAN, I DON'T WANT THIS!" he yelled before it cutted off to another scene.

"This seems very in character." Kaminari. "The Hell does that mean?!" Katsuki exclaimed

"Pfft, screw gravity." Uraraka said to Tsuyu as she floated away, Tsuyu smiled.

"She seems really happy for me to float away." Ochaco was weirded out, Tsuyu was confused as Hell

"Goodbye, world." said Shouji as it cutted to the Earth. "Okay, Shoji, I'll see you around, where you going?" he asked innocently before Shouji shot himself. "Oh! Oh no! That's not what I thought he meant by that at all!"

"OH THAT'S DARK!" the students were shocked. "Remember, if there's anything you wanna talk about, feel free to open up any problems." Aizawa said.

"Different universe, guys?" Shouji said.

Kirishima gasped. "There's something on your face!" he pointed to Sero before punching him. "IT WAS PAIN."

"Well that was just unmanly." Kirishima said

"Hold up, he just enjoyed inflicting pain, huh?" Sero said before Toga was resisted to do a 5000 plus word essay about how amazing inflicting pain towards others you love is

"OH WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP IT CUT IT OUT, I DON'T WANT THIS." Izuku cried as Katsuki punched his salad. "I AM PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!" he yelled as Izuku screamed in pure terror.

"And he's just sitting there taking it." Tenya said. "C'mon, Izubro, fight back!" Kirishima encouraged

It cut to Endeavor and Shoto looking at a cactus. "Now son, don't touch that cactus!" he kindly said. Then, Shoto gravitated to the Cactus.

"Eyo, fuck not touching them cactus."

"Reminds me of when Kaminari drank cactus juice." Jiro recalled. "It's the quenchiest!" Kaminari promoted Cactus Water! It'll quench ya!

This is probably foreshadowing something.

Suddenly, the animation on Endeavor's face was more detailed. "You're dead to me." he said with venom and hatred.

"Innacurate, he'd totally keep me alive for his petty rivalry with All Might." Shoto thought in his head

The class were shocked, some were confused and some laughed a bit at this.

We see an adult more matured Tenya with a pipe in his mouth. "Honey, why is the baby on fire?"

"I do not support such immoral parenting!" Tenya said.

"Buy me more jewelry!" Hatsume exclaimed.

The student were laughing, even Hatsume and Powerloader themselves while Tenya was mad at how bad the parenting was.

We see Sato and Tokoyami. Tokoyami had a urinal on his chest. Sato zipped before Fumikage replying "Don't even think about it." he said

"Why do I have a urinal on my chest?"

"Why do I think it's a good idea to piss on him?"

None of their questions were answered as the students laughed confused

We see Izuku and Katsuki beating the Hell out of each other out of salad!

"Finally fighting back!" smiled Izuku as the students laughs were fueled a tiny bit by this.

"Hey guys! Check out my new camera!" Kaminari called out as he pulled out a gun and shot Sero in the head

"Can't I ever get a break?!" Sero asked

"Sadly, no can do." Denki said.

"Die, potato!" Kirishima threatened to a potato.

"Meh, it's just a potato, then again, it does have life."

"My dad thinks that as long as it doesn't seem human, then peace was never an option." Shoto said.

"I like trains." Shoto said with Kirishima panicked as a train mysteriously killed him. Shoto smiled slowly.

The students wanted to see Shoto smile, after all, he was very brooding and angsty, but this wasn't what they wanted.

The laughing of the students diminished.

"That universe was ridiculously convoluted!" Tenya said. "Oh come on!" Kaminari said.

"That was confusing but strangely funny." Present Mic said. "It was a bunch of random bullshit!" Katsuki blurted out

"Whatever, imma go fix my AU theatre." Mikumo said as he began to make sure it doesn't play weird AUs like that again