Goatman Bridge (pt. 2)

Here's a meme to foreshadow certain events as we are gonna continue on where we left off on the previous chapter, anyway, without further ado, lessgo.

====================

Animated visuals. "These woods are rumoured to be the sight of Satanic rituals, attempting to conjure demonic entities." Izuku said.

"How could people think summoning demons is a good idea?" Midnight asked.

"One paranormal investigator, claimed to find animal remains that were possible evidence of sacrificial rituals."

"Oh, this is terrible." Nejire said. "Are they not gonna specify which animal they sacrificed?" Tamaki asked.

"In fact, one local policeman told us that pet stores around the area stopped selling cats, due to the amount of sacrificed cats found in these woods." Izuku narrated

"Why do they do this to such innocent cats?" Ochaco asked. "THEY DID FUCKING WHAT?!" Aizawa yelled out in anger.

It turned to text. "By the way, these woods are also scary because of the people that may be in there." Izuku said.

"Pfft, I'd explodo-kill any Satanists there." Katsuki said. "But you'd might hurt the cats they were gonna sacrifice." Kirishima said.

"I mean, people are greater threats than demons or ghouls so yeah!" Shoto said. "Yeah, and I can't fight." Izuku said

"Yeah, that fucker's weak as hell, can't fight anything, even a little pigeon." Katsuki said.

"...you can't fight..." Izuku said.

"Now I know for a fact that's a goddamn lie." Shoto said. "I guess you were never interested in hero work here." Denki said. "Or, maybe it's because quirks don't exist, I mean, look at Shoto's hair, it's black, unlike red and white, so it must mean quirks don't exist here." Momo said.

"...I got a lot of limbs that are very, uh--" Shoto mumbled. "No, you're like one of those car wash blowy things, that's out front just wiggling around." Izuku said

"I have no idea what Midoriya is talking about." Shoto said. Mikumo snapped dhos fingers and forcefully shoved a picture of a wavy stick figure balloon man thingy thingy you'd see on a car wash or car shop.

Shoto began to shake his arms like a jackass. "Yeah, but if you'd see that in a fight, if you see this in the middle of the night, in the middle of the woods coming towards you." Shoto said.

"Todoroki does have a point." Momo said. "Uhh, wha?" Jiro asked, confused, so confused to the point she didn't include the letter T in her saying on. "Well, if you'd see that, especially alone in the night, you'd be easily under the understandable assumption that the person who's wiggling their arms around are insane, you'd run away or something something." Momo said.

"I'd be like, that guy's sacked out of his mind." Izuku said. "You would not, uh, uh, you would run away." Shoto said.

"I'm whacked out of my mind." Toga said, teasingly.

"Heyo!" Shoto said in a silly voice. "Welcome to my woods!" Shoto continued before Izuku did so too.

The students laughed at the stupidity of him.

It cuts back to Izuku and Shoto in this woods again. "Is there anybody out here?" Izuku asked.

"So they are finally doing it, huh? I hope they don't interrupt ant cultists." Mina said.