Chapter 3

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

Third Person's POV

Hananiah enters into a grocery shop, only the owner was there.

She had let her hair down as she wore a black cap.

Walking towards the owner with a bright smile and greeted him.

"Good morning!" she greeted the middle aged man with enthusiasm.

"Good morning lady...What do you need?" the man asked who kindly smiled at her.

But instead of responding, she just looked into the man's eye. A few seconds later the man was now staring in space looking like he was hypnotized (which what really happened).

"Go to your office room. Lock yourself for about 1 hour. Would you?" She commanded. The owner just nodded and followed her command to go upstairs where his office room was located.

When the owner was now out of sight Hananiah turned her attention outside and shouted.

"Get all you want!"

And just like that a group of kids came rushing inside the shop. Grabbing everything as much as they can. They were all feeling ecstatic as they ran around the shop.

Hananiah was looking at the kids with a smile plastered on her face.

"You're really cool." her best friend, Sandy, appreciated her as he walked beside her at the corner of the store.

"Of course. I already knew that." she smirked and flipped her hair, and Sandy just chuckled at her. "But don't forget my favor. You'll be doing it as soon as you can." she added, now turning to him with a serious face.

"I will Hananiah. You know me. I will never broke promises." Sandy said.

"I will expect that Sandy."

But when she turned around she noticed someone was approaching towards the shop.

"Oh shoot....." she almost cursed. It wasn't part of their plan. She couldn't afford a chance for them to get caught, especially the kids. But because she's Hananiah she wouldn't let it happen.

"Something wrong?" Sandy asked as he was getting worried with Hananiah's expression. When Hananiah didn't answer, he followed her gazed outside the shop and there he saw a guy walking towards the shop, wearing headphones.

"That's Allen." Sandy informed her.

"Everybody, don't move!" Hananiah shouted, and the children looked at her, they were confused at first but when they saw a guy entering the shop they immediately followed her command.

As Allen entered he didn't saw them but instead he saw the state of the shop which was completely demolished.

He started to panic so he immediately called out for his dad who was the owner of the shop. "Dad?! Are you there?! Dad!"

No one answered.

"This can't be happening!!!" he shouted, worry laced in his voice. He then decided to go upstairs hoping he would see his dad there.