Chapter 4

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

"Shanna, you must be aware of this." called Kelly, one of the scientists. Shanna then walks towards her to know what she was talking about.

Kelly then give Shanna some few documents which she immediately scanned.

"SPLINT, huh?" Shanna asked, wondering who they might be.

"Yes." Kelly answered. "From what is written in there is, they are a group founded by Naomi Brown. Nina's sister. You remember Nina?" The scientists explained.

"Yes." Shanna answered. "How could I forget her?"

Shanna sighs.

"And it is written here that they have abilities. How ridiculous. They will be able to hinder on our plans." Shanna concluded. She already know this day will come because she knew every plan she have will always have hindrances on the way.

A few seconds, her twin daughters came.

"Sophia, Sophie," she called. "Right timing for the two of you." And the twins then obediently went to their mother.

"Yes, mom?" Sophie asked. Still wearing their uniform.

Shanna then gestured to the documents that she was holding, and handed it to her daughters.

"17 and 18 years of age they are now, which means that they are still would be attend ling school." Shanna told them, she then added. "So, there is a possibility that they would be going in your school."

Shanna smiled evily as her daughters looked at her, knowing what she was thinking.

᯽᯽᯽

*doorbell rings*

Irish sighs and opened the door.

Megan's smiling face appeared behind the door.

"Why are you here?" Irish asked, before Meghan could say something. "Can't you see, I'm still in a process of recovery."

"This is just a few minutes, Irish. I promise I won't be long." Megan answered.

"Do you know what's trend today?" Megan started. "It's very creepy...I mean, I'm scared."

"About that black world?" Irish asked, and laughed. "You're really are a fool, aren't you? The Black World is not true."

"Irish, I'm serious. This is not a joke." Megan argued, her face now serious.

"Megan, can you please stop your fictional imaginations, okay? You know what, I will believe it if I see it myself or if I can go there." Irish said.

"You're thankful, Irish, that you're not there."

Irish laughed, as Megan gave her an annoyed look.

"Irish, I'm serious." Megan said, her voice firm.

"Megan, if that black world thing is true, I would know it. Why?...You know me, Megan... I'm a daughter of a scientist..I'm a daughter of Irene Fleay..And she told me that wasn't true...Satisfied?" Irish said, as she looked at her friend with a raised eyebrow.

Megan sighs. In disappointment.

"Okay. Fine. You're Irish Fleay. I know you won't believe me." Megan gave up.

"So, can you leave now?" Irish asked.

"No." Megan answered immediately, stopping Irish from closing the door. "I have still have something to tell you."

"And what is that again?Another fictional postulate?Another creepy fac---"

"About Sandy." Megan answered that make Irish stop. "I already knew the reason why he broke up with you."