Chapter 5

"Samantha!" one of her classmates called her. "Someone want to meet you. At the campus gate."

Samantha, with no comment, immediately stand. Hazel, Megan and Irish notice her and managed to follow her secretly.

A few seconds. Hananiah came at the campus gate and the three were surprise.

A guy is standing in front of  Samantha.

Irish and Megan look at each other.

"What does this mean, Megan?"she whispers."I thought.."

"I don't know too. Lets just hear what they're gonna talk about." Megan replied as they found a hiding place that isn't near nor far, and is enough for them to hear the conversation.

Sandy steps closer to Samantha.

"Who are you?" Samantha asked.

Sandy made no answer and supposed to hold Samantha's wrist but she swipe it away.

"Who are you?" Samantha asked rather firmly.

"Would you don't mind if I see your wrist first before introducing myself?" Sandy negotiated.

Samantha didn't answer. Seeing the guy doesn't seem to be dangerous, she let him hold her wrist.

Sandy then read what was written on her wrist.

"You really are T."

"How did you know about that letter?" Samantha asked pulling her wrist back.

"I am best friend of.... I...I'm Sandy." Sandy introduced himself.

"Sandy...huh?....How could I prove that you're telling the truth? I want some evidence."

"Hananiah is studying in Charity.The next town following this town of Eagles." Sandy explained.

"That's---"

"And she's with me."

Samantha became silent.

Sandy then step aside allowing a ponytailed haired girl to appear beside him.

Samantha was sure she knew the girl. And she's sure that it is I.

I is the only one of the six who very likes her hair to be pony tailed.

Samantha felt her eyes sting with tears as she realizes who's standing in front of her.

Hananiah smiles.

Samantha didn't waste anytime as she launched herself towards Hananiah, and hugged her.

The three who were hiding were confused at the scene before them.

***

Ellen replay again the CCTV footage. They tried tp figure out how the mysterious girl suddenly vanishes.

He massage his head.

"Ah...this is ridiculous." he whispers. "Who's that girl, though?"

He close his eyes and went downstairs.

He turn on the television and an interesting news was shown.

"Mysterious shaking occurs in diver spaces particularly in the towns of Eagle and Charity. It's a surprising news to the citizens since there are no volcanoes near at place.."

"What is this again?" he ask himself.

"Division of people are made as they want to prove the existence of  shaking.Some says it's a natural event and some says it might be a sign of the 2nd opening of the black world.While others opposed on it and commented that was just myth."

He suddenly remembered a way 10 years ago....

Many are destroyed. Many died.

And he believe that it's not just an earthquake.

He believe it's really the black world.

He even made a research and even risk his life to find info for it.

Black World.

Once it will open, many people will tremble, collapse and die. Some of them will faint and sleep while their soul was brought to the black world. Where they have to fight the monsters and find the gate way back to the Earth. If they can't manage to survive, then they will die.

That are the things that he did know.

But even he's watching the news,the girl who lead in stealing their products is still messing his mind.

"Uh----that girl! I'll find you soon!You'll pay!"