Chapter 2

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

Third Person's POV

"Tell us Lorraine." A brunette girl named Jessy ask her. "What did you know about the black world?"

Lorraine, in chains stares at her evil with a smirk.

"How many times will I tell you Jessy..that..I..don't ..know... that..black world!" she shouts.

Jesse laughed along with her cousin Clark.

"How many times do you think will she lie, Clark?" Jessy asked her cousin who was right beside her.

"I can't determine. It may take thousand times." Clark answered.

Jessy step closer to Lorraine.

"Why can't you tell the truth Lorraine? This time, we need to help each other's hand. Can you just cooperate?"

"Cooperate?"Lorraine repeated and laughs. "What kind of joke is that Jessy? And..cooperate for what?Even though your father is a police, it doesn't matter if I know the black world."

"Oh my God, Lorraine!" she shouts and claps, it really evident that she's getting frustrated with Lorraine's answers. "I really admire your bravery!" Amusement was evident on Jessy's voice. "Tell me..what is the black world?" She asked again.

Lorraine chuckles.

"Jessy..you'll die first before I'll tell you." Lorraine said with a smirk plastered on her face.

Jessy smiles evily.

"Oh really?..How can you make sure of that Lorraine?..You might die first before I will." Jessy mocked.

"I'm pretty sure you'll die first." The black-haired girl said an evil smirk forming on her lips.

"Oh...How? When, Lorraine?"

"Today. You'll die today."

Jessy and Clark laughs.

"Where did you get that joke Lorraine?" Jessy said between her laugh.

"Its not a joke." Lorraine muttered.

"Oh. Then whats your proof?"

Lorraine smiles evily.

"In one second... I can kill you, right here... right now."

"Oh..Lorraine...aren't you hallucinating?" Jessy asked but Lorraine remains silent. "But its not bad to try...if you can..then kill me."

Lorraine grinned. This girl really think I'm joking. She thought.

"Wish granted."

Lorraine looks directly to Jessy's eyes.

"Kill." She muttered.

And without any second Jessy was now laying on the floor... dead.

Clark's eyes widened seeing his cousin laying in front of him, lifeless. He looked at Lorraine with shocked evident on his eyes.