Chapter 1

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

Third Person's POV

Frenzell  cannot stop watching at the six letters pasted on the wall of her room. And by the looks of the letters you can say it's just a simple one but  there's something on it that means very special to her.

She sighs deeply.

"Where really are you guys now?" that question on her mind is the thing that she is wondering for a long time. She had been finding ways to find them but she was always met with a dead end.

After being content,she decided to go downstairs and to the dining room. She saw Kaye preparing breakfast.

"Oh.Good morning Frenzell.Take your breakfast now." Kaye greeted her.

"Yes mom."that words made Kaye smile and then they simultaneously sits.

"I'm happy that you are now calling me mom." Kaye said, happy that Frenzell had started calling her that. Because since she had adopted her, the brown haired teen had been calling her by the first name, and she respected that, she knows that the girl had experience so much and she don't want to rush the girl. She also knew that the girl was just still warming to her, but right now she was so happy that she had now decided to call her 'mom'.

Frenzell smiles.

"You adopted me so that means that I'm your child now." she said genuinely and starts eating.

"It is your first day in Eagles Middle School now. I hope you will be having great friends. Enjoy your day."

"Yes mom."she said as she continued to eat.

After completing her morning routines, she went to school. Eagles Middle School is a very popular school, so it is expected that many students would be attending. And as she was walking down the hallway she saw a group of six friends together, and she suddenly remembered an event that happened 10 years ago.

She surely know that she has five friends.But their paths separated and she will do everything to find them now.But she can't remember their faces.She only remember their voices.

While she's walking she suddenly bumps with a girl, sje didn't saw where whe was going as her thoughts were away from the world.

"Oh I'm sorry!"she immediately apologizes.

She looks at the girl.

The girl was pretty.She has a long blonde hair ending in hips and has  bangs.In her appearance, she could tell that the girl is obviously a popoular girl.

"It's fine.Just better look your way next time."the girl says and leaves.

She continues to walk until the bell rang. And finally found her classroom.

After a little while, their teacher came and immediately the class begins.

She was focusing listening to their Science Teacher. Their first teacher for the day. She is so silent that nobody notices her that she's new.

"Before we go to our next lesson,I have a question first where I need your own ideas and opinions."-the teacher said while making some little walk."What or who do you think,are the greatest  enemy of us people?"

A girl raises her hand but unfortunately, Frenzell's raising of hand caught the teacher's attention more.

"Seems we have a new student here."everyone looks at Frenzell."Can you stand up and introduce yourself before hearing your idea?"