03. 03. On the couch

Nandini couldn't wrap her mind about what happened yesterday. Her hands touched her lips that were still a little swollen from yesterday. Should she had made some other decision than she made?

When she was in her own world, she collided with someone. She mumbled a sorry and was going to pass him but the person grabbed her hand. She looked and found Dhruv again giving her a wink. Before, Nandini could understand anything she was pulled in a room.

She yelped as he pushed her on a wall. Nandini glared at him but didn't shout as people will only think worse of it. She pushed as he was too close for her liking. "What are you doing?"

Dhruv just leaned on the next wall and smirked as his again swept his eyes on her body. "Just heard that you didn't have any one date for the winter gala.... I am available..."

Nandini wrapped her hand around herself. "What rubbish!... you have alia."

Dhruv yawned. "and I am already bored."

Nandini didn't understand how cheap he was. She moved towards the door. Dhruv blocked her way. "Don't you wanna know how it feels to be touched by a man? Nandini? Would you always fear being with anyone?" he whispered as he tried to touch her cheek. "I know you have the spread the rumor of older man in hopes of getting me... Alya told me you lied."

Nandini's eyes watered at hearing his disgusting talks. She preferred Manik Sir much more than him. She tried to shove him again. "Don't you want to be kissed? Fucked?"

Nandini finally managed to push him. "I do know a touch of a man, you creep." She remembered Manik Sir. She opened the door to run away but stopped when she saw Mukti in front of her. Before she could say anything Mukti saw Dhruv coming out.

Nandini didn't know how to defend herself. Before she could open her mouth. Mukti glared at Dhruv and grabbed her hand. She started to take her somewhere. They stood in the parking lot as Mukti found her scooty keys. "Where are we going Mukti?"

Mukti looked at her and told her to get her bag. "But two classes are left?"

Mukti looked bored. "Submit the assignment and come with your bag. We can't talk here... Alya is here."

Nandini nodded and ran to get her bag. She submitted her homework earlier and sat on the back of Mukti's scooty. They reached a huge house that Nandini didn't know of. Mukti wasn't very well off that Nandini knew. She looked at Mukti questionably. "Its Abhi's house."

Goosebumps came on Nandini's arm. His father must be here. Mukti saw her face. "Abhi is in school, his father in office and mother must be in a spa."

Nandini nodded. She saw Mukti had a key and she went inside. The house was enormous. Abhi's family must be very rich. They went to a room on the ground floor. It must be Mukti's room here. Nandini didn't try to think much about it.

They both sat down and Mukti looked at her expectantly. When Nandini didn't say anything, Mukti asked. "Why were you with Dhruv in the store room?"

Nandini closed her with frustration. "I wasn't with him... he pulled me there. He... he was talking about taking about being my date on winter gala and some other disgusting things."

She grabbed Mukti's hand. "You believe me right."

Mukti nodded. "He is like that only. He tried the same thing with me but I know how to keep boys in line."

Nandini's eyes widened. "Then, we should tell Alya?"

Mukti shook her head. "Its not like she doesn't know. She knows everything that happens in the school but she would take it to the ego if you would tell her to her face. Its not like she doesn't hook up with other guys."