08. 02. In Head Boy's Control

Dedicated - xlovexlifexx (Thank you for your lovely compliments)

GOAL : Vote: 150 Comment : 15

Nandini's stepmom ended the call abruptly and Nandini looked back to see a grinning Manik. Still holding me on the tip of his cock with her feet off the floor he said devilishly, "You heard her, baby, I can do what I want with you."

Slowly he lowered her body onto his cock, stretching her tight lips over his engorged mass. It was so much thicker than her boyfriend's and the decent felt much different. Painful, but strangely fulfilling. Nandini pushed up against Manik's thighs to break away but he held her by her waist and impaled her further.

"Oh! Manik, please! It's so big! Please, please stop!"

"Why stop now, Nandini, you seem to be enjoying yourself."

He had one hand pinching her erect nipples and the other back on her clit. His circling fingers were relentless and the two-pronged approach blew everything her boyfriend did out of the water! The stimulation was overwhelming and Nandini couldn't help but pant and gasp in Manik's lap.

"Not used so something so big, huh? I bet that little boyfriend of yours isn't much of a man, is he, Nandini? I bet your little pussy doesn't get nearly this wet when he fucks it."

He sloshed his fingers through her lips to prove his point. It's true, Nandini really don't get this wet with her boyfriend. Even though she didn't want Manik to fuck her, she had to admit that he made her body feel so good.

He made her feel weak and controlled, like he could do whatever he wanted with her, and something submissive inside her was yearning to please him. Nandini wanted her boyfriend to do things like this: to take charge and fuck her when he wanted to, when she made him so turned on that he couldn't stop himself, but he just wasn't that kind of guy. Manik obviously was, though.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Nandini yelped in staccato as his cock drove deeper with each bounce.

"I won't make you admit it yet, Nandini, but I know you like this. I can see how your body is reacting and it's perfectly natural. You're just doing what any beautiful girl your age would do on a man like me's lap. You're spreading your legs and opening yourself for me. Such a good girl; feel me take you over."

He planted himself firmly to the hilt and she swore she could feel his cock brushing her cervix. He was SO much deeper than her boyfriend had ever been and his girth pushed my walls to their limit.

He was right, though, it felt amazing. So much better than Samaran's. Manik was pistoling in and out at such a rapid pace Nandini knew her orgasm was coming. Nandini held her hands on top of his and shut her eyes, ready to ride the wave, but suddenly he pulled out and held her over his cock.

"No, Manik! Why!!"

Nandini quickly covered her mouth.

Shit! She practically just begged him to keep fucking her! Nandini looked back and saw a satisfied Head Boy.

"I knew you liked it, you little slut. Admit it! Tell me! Tell me you like it and I'll put it back."

He lowered her pussy till it was just above his tip and rubbed it over her clit and lips. He dipped the tip in the hole, taunting her. But it just wasn't enough and Nandini knew she needed more. She needed to be full again. Nandini cried.

"Please Manik..." I sniffled, "pleeeeaase, just put it back in me. I neeeeeed it..."

"There, there, Nandini, don't cry. I've got what you need. Master's got you."