03. 05 On the Couch

It'd had been over a month and a half since Manik and Nandini could do anything. Nandini's mother had a leg injury and had taken a holiday. She had been working from home and had set her office on dining table. They just did their sessions and Nandini had been contemplating a lot of things.

Did she really want to be popular anymore? Does she really need a boyfriend just for a show? Was Alia a friend at all? Mukti wasn't helpless but she and Abhimanyu are doing everything with their conscience. Did she really want a guy just to take him to winter gala?

Did she really want to be fake like them? Does she really want to risk her studies and future?

Manik had helped her a lot than she would care to admit to him. They do kiss every day after the session as Manik would grope her ass but she was more grateful for the sessions.

Tomorrow was Nandini's birthday. Her mom was okay now and she had decided to give her virginity to Manik. She had already opted out of the popular group. Alia was upset but Nandini didn't want to explain much. Not much of her school was left anyways. Nandini felt that she was confident enough that she would face any bully.

Nandini looked at her phone and was thinking of talking to Manik. She had not met him in last two days. His sister's mother-in-law died and he had to go to the funeral. She just wanted to know when he was coming back. She missed him a lot.

She dialed his number and for the first time in two days he picked in two rings. "Manik?"

"Hey baby girl, how are you doing? Sorry couldn't get your phone. Everyone is mourning here and if I take a call, I would sound impolite."

Nandini bit her lips. "Do you know whats tomorrow?"

There was a silence. Nandini dreaded that he didn't know the day tomorrow. "Ofcourse I know.... Its your big day sweetheart."

Nandini nodded but then remembered it was a phone call. "You will be there right. I want to spend the day with you." Nandini didn't say how big the day would be for him too.

"I know sweetheart... me too but the situation is tight here. I could only leave tomorrow and only reach at night... I can't come to your house at night. Your mother would not approve. I could meet you the next day and we would think of a plan to spend the day together."

Nandini was upset. "You really can't come tomorrow."

"I know you are upset baby girl. I would make it up darling... If you pout anymore, you would be spanked from daddy. Okay I have to go.... My sister is calling me."

Nandini sighed as the call cut. She was sad now. She saw her study table and felt sad for herself that she completed her homework and studied more so that she could stay with him somehow for two days. Now she would have to plan something great for him.

In no way she would spend her birthday without him.

It took the whole day for Nandini to plan the perfect escape. She went for a little shopping and a little chat with Mukti made it possible. At 12 her mother came with a cake to cut and they spend a little time together.

"So darling, what do you want for your birthday?"

"umm... ma can I spend my birthday with my friends?"

Her mother stiffed a little but after a little pause nodded. "Okay... you are old enough to do that. Which friend?"

"Mukti."

"Can I get her parent's number?"

"Ma... I am big enough to be responsible and Mukti is a orphan... just let me have fun. Dad never allowed me anything." She knew her mom would feel guilty and that she did. Nandini got the permission.