08. 03. In Head Boy's Control

Nandini heard the door shut heavily and the heavy thunk of Master dropping his briefcase by the front door. Jumping up anxiously, Nandini hurried to the living room happy to see him. It had been one year from the time Master Manik made Nandini his. She was in college now and he made her move in his dorm. He was a college senior now so he could get things done.

"Hi, Master!" Nandini chirped her greeting joyfully.

"Hey, babygirl," he said with a weak smile on his face.

She skids to a stop and peered at him with concern, he looked exhausted. Was Master getting sick? He didn't look happy to see her like he usually was.

"What's wrong?" Nandini asked worried. Everyone in the campus knew about them now and they were the couple goals.

"Had a hard day, baby." Because of his last semester he had to study and work double shifts as his father is shifting his responsibility to Manik. Nandini is mostly free as her first year is going smoothly due to Manik.

"Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help?"

He sighed heavily and loosened his tie up a bit before looking her over slowly. Nandini hadn't really bothered to get dressed today since it was her day off so she was still wearing his shirt and nothing else.

"Yes, babygirl, I think there is. Go into the bedroom, get undressed and lay on the bed," he said gruffly.

Nandini hesitated with her jaw dropped a bit at his harsh tone. He had never ordered her to the bedroom like this; usually it involved a whole day worth of sweet playful teasing. Master took a step towards her with a stern look that made her tummy flop a bit obviously displeased with her hesitation.

"Don't make me tell you again, little one," he said softly.

Nandini knew that tone... it was the last warning before she got into some serious trouble. Master must be really grumpy, Nandini thought sadly, it usually takes a lot for him to use that tone one her.

Definitely not willing to push him any further, Nandini raced towards the bedroom already jerking her shirt over her head before she hit the door. Nandini hopped up on the bed so fast she almost bounced off it to the floor then hurried to lay down in the middle of it.

Her stomach fluttered as the fantasies began playing through her head and she couldn't figure out which one she wanted him to play out more. Nandini squeezed her thighs together as her private area began to ache and drip. Nandini's nipples hardened a bit and she had to twist her hands into the bed so she wouldn't touch them without Master permission.

Nandini startled guiltily when the door creaked open and Master walked in looking straight at her with a look of abject hunger.

"Good girl," he praised making her smile. "Tell Master what his rule is when we play."

"Don't hold back. Always say your name when I cum and cum hard," Nandini repeated the words that were pretty much a creed at this point.

Master Manik never gave any leeway with that one. Nandini was to cum hard and cum often for him when they played and she loved every minute of it.

"Good girl. And why do you say my name when you cum?" he asked her.

"Because you own me," Nandini said dutifully.

With a wide pleased smile, he walked over and began to pull the restraints out from under the bed sending a thrill through her. He strapped her down quickly and her breath caught a bit as he tightened the cuffs on her wrists and ankles until Nandini was left spread eagle, opened wide for his pleasure.