05. Hers

This is an OS. (Longest update ever)

This is because in last ss Manik is in whole charge... some people wanted to change that but I wont I wanted the story to remain same... so I gave a story where Nandini is bold.  Hope you like it. Biggest update ever.

Please leave a comment on the para you like.

So, that I can update advanced discipline tomorrow.

*****

Nandini was officially bored out of her mind. She had come to wedding of a relative she barely knew about. Her mother was getting involved in every ritual and her father was intelligent enough to not come. She looked at her college acceptance letter yet again. It gave her so much joy to know that she got selected into her dream college.

She was so giddy with happiness that her mom even made her come here. Her phone was suddenly snatched from her hand. She looked at her mother giving her an angry look.

"Nandu... it doesn't look good that you are surfing through phone in a wedding house. What would relative's think?" her mom scolded.

Nandini rolled her eyes.

Her mother then saw the screen and saw the letter she was reading for the umpteenth time. "How many times are you going to read the same thing? You got into the college, Nandu... You have been preparing for it from the time you reached 9th class. I don't know how you get so much determination..."

"From appa, amma." Nandini teased. "Why are you pestering her? Don't you have more rituals to assist on?"

Amma slapped her forehead. "This girl made her forget why I came! Yaa... Your cousin, Soha whose wedding is this... her groom, Harshad's little brother is also in SPACE... You should meet him."

Nandini made an annoyed face but then followed her mother. Today was haldi day and there was a huge crowd around the groom and soha as they were separated by a cloth.

"Wait here." Her mother instructed. "He is the one applying haldi to Harshad..."

Nandini just shifted her gaze to him and her heartbeat picked. He sure was handsome. He seemed to be above six feet and so much taller than her. He sure must be the heartthrob of the college. "Manik beta" her mother shouted and got a jab from Nandini for embarrassing her.

The guy looked at the voice and then flashed a smile. Nandini didn't know what was melting but her heart was definitely it.

He gave a small wave and started walking towards them. Nandini didn't know but suddenly everything felt silent. It like the time she saw SPACE university's pictures and thought this was it.

Everyone should know something about Nandini... she was obsessive and very determined. If she would fix her mind into something then that would soon become hers. Now, it seemed like she was looking at the next subject that would keep her waking at nights.

Manik, he sure was a gem.

He sure looked handsome from even so closed. He flashed a smile towards Nandini and then her amma. He did a namaste and Nandini could smell his scent, he smelled like lemon and it felt like suddenly lemon was her favorite scent.

"Beta, I was talking to you earlier about my daughter who got into your college... in Mumbai..."

Manik nodded.

Appa pointed at her. "She is it.. Nandini's name was first on the list."

Manik again flashed a smile at her. Nandini didn't like how he could smile so much. His smile should be for only her. He forwarded his hand. "Hi.. I am Manik... I am in third year so your senior."