𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚

𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 edge of his bed, a towel wrapped around his waist while another one was resting against his neck, trapping any water that escaped from his hair. His Fencing practice finished over twenty minutes ago, giving him at least thirty to forty minutes to prepare for his little date for Y/N. His shower was faster than usual; only taking him ten minutes. However, Evie had told him to get there an hour earlier so that he would be able to set everything up with her. He, also, previously asked the whole Tourney team to help him set up, as well. He wanted everything to be perfect. He texted Evie once he got out of the shower, telling her to meet him and the team on the field with everything that they needed.

He looked over at the dresser on his side of the room, taking notice of something glistening in the sunlight. Of course, he already knew what it was, and yet, it never failed to bring a small smile to his face with a sense of curiosity. He stood up from his bed—making sure to keep a tight grip on the towel around his waist—and walked over to his dresser. A small smile appeared on his face once he was close enough to the object. He carefully picked up the necklace that he—and Evie—specially made for Y/N.

He opened up the locket and a picture of him and Y/N was framed on the left side, with the words: "Come see the blue sky with me?" engraved on the right.

Jay couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, remembering the day when that picture was taken by Evie. Neither of them knew that the blue-haired girl had taken that picture until they heard her giggling as she stared down at her phone. He remembered that day as if it was yesterday, even though it was a few months ago. They didn't know it at the time, but that was the last day they would be able to act so carefree and hang out with each other without feeling stressed or doing homework.

A sigh left Jay's lips as he clutched his hand around the locket. He brought the hand holding the locket up to his lips and placed a small kiss on it.

"Just hang in there, N/N. It's going to get better, I promise," he mumbled before placing the locket back on his dresser and started getting dressed.

As Jay pulled his shirt over his head, he saw his phone light up followed by a small sound, alerting him that he received a message. He walked over to his phone that rested on his nightstand—grabbing an elastic that was resting on his dresser. He quickly pulled half his hair up, tying it in a lazy man bun in the back of his head. He picked up his phone and saw Evie's name in the top corner of the small box. Jay unlocked his phone, reading the message that the blue-haired girl sent him.

His thumbs quickly tapped across the keyboard on his phone before sending the message telling her that he was on his way now. He grabbed the locket, placing it in its container before gently placing it in his bag and leaving his dorm.

Jay walked down the halls of the school, his backpack hanging over his shoulder and a small smile. Thoughts of Y/N's reaction filled his mind, thinking of what her face would look like when she would see the surprise he had planned.

"Hey, Jay-Jay," someone called out to him.

Jay turned his head to see where the voice came from and a small smile appeared on his face, his eyes finding Meadow's, daughter of Pocahontas and John Rolfe.

Meadow has tan skin and long raven hair that is styled into a single braid that goes all the way down to her hips, just like her mother and she has hazel eyes that match her father's. She was wearing a loose-fitting brown shirt, off-white jeans, a pair of light brown ankle boots, and a pair of gold feather earrings and was wearing her mother's turquoise necklace.