Chapter Twenty-Five, Proclamation

Y/N let out a shaky breath as she let her arms fall loosely to her sides. Her palms stopped glowing and the smoke disappeared along with it. Her eyes did the same thing as they returned to their normal E/C colour. She felt her legs go weak as they started to shake, her vision blurring slightly once again.

"Jay," she called softly before her legs gave out from underneath her.

Jay's eyes widened as he quickly rushed over to Y/N, catching her before she fell. "Woah," he said slightly as he adjusted Y/N so that he was carrying her princess style. "Y/N?" He said as he saw that her eyes were closed and her face looking relaxed. Her body was limp in his arms as one of her arms was dangling down towards the ground. "Y/N?" He asked again as he shook her slightly, panic finally sinking in.

"Excuse me. Coming through," Genie said he pushed towards the crowd. When he reached Y/N and Jay his eyes widened in panic.

He quickly walked over to Y/N and reached towards her wrist, his hand trembling with fear. He couldn't have lost her, there was no way. She was just resting peacefully. He placed two of his fingers on the inside of Y/N wrist to see if he could feel a heartbeat as he leaned his face towards Y/N's face - his ear facing her mouth as his eyes were looking at her chest. A smile appeared on his face as a sigh of relief left his lips when he saw Y/N's chest rising and falling peacefully. She was okay. She was going to be fine.

"Is she going to be okay?" Jay asked as he looked at Genie.

Genie smiled, "She's gonna be just fine." He placed a hand on Y/N's forehead, "Now, nap time's done she needs to get some sugar in her." A blue light appeared from Genie's hand as small blue sparkles were flying all around it.

"Holy Neptune!" Y/N exclaimed as her eyes shot open. She let out a small scream as she fell from Jay's arms and onto the deck's wet floor. Y/N looked around in confusion as she saw everyone staring at her, "Did Ben stop them or...?"

Genie chuckled as he snapped his fingers together causing some food to appear in his opposite hand before handing it to Y/N. "Yep. Now eat this to get your blood sugar back up."

Y/N stood up as she took a bite out of the food in her hand. A smile appeared on her face when she saw that no one was hurt and that Ben did indeed survive.

Jay smiled at the girl as he saw the way she looked at everyone and how she looked grateful that everyone was okay. He chuckled as he snuck up behind her and quickly turned her around so that she could face him. Jay placed his hands on both sides of Y/N hips before lifting her in the air and twirling her around as a small scream followed by laughter left Y/N's lips.

Jay placed Y/N back on the ground, his hands resting on her hips as her own snaked around his neck. They both gazed into each other's eyes before they both started leaning in. Y/N pressed her lips against Jay's as she kissed him passionately with a small smile on her face. Her arms only wrapped around Jay's neck a bit tighter as she pulled him even closer if that was possible.

The sound of a dragon shrieking caused them both to break away from the kiss as they looked towards the flying creature who landed on the quarter deck. Purple smoke surrounded its body before revealing Mal in her human form wearing a dark purple gown similar to one in the artwork. She quickly patted out tiny fires on her dress before making sure her hair wasn't on fire either.

Ben grinned as he laid eyes on her. Now, this was the girl he fell in love with. The girl who's part Isle and part Auradon. The girl he planned on marrying one day. His love and his queen.

Y/N placed a small peck on Jay's cheek, "I'll be right back," she said before joining Evie as they met Mal at the bottom of the stairs.

Evie exhaled in relief as Mal let out a small whoo.