𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐍

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 the night sky with stars surrounding the circular object in space, providing even more light. Jay, Evie, Carlos and Ben ran down the steps of the palace towards the limo that Genie had provided them. All four teens had one thing in mind: Bring Y/N and Mal home, no matter what it takes. Jay quickly sped ahead of the rest of the group, not wanting to waste another minute. He wanted—no, he needed the love of his life back. He needed Y/N back and he needed to explain to her what happened.

"Jay, keys, remote." Ben tossed the objects towards the former thief. Jay quickly stopped running and turned around, catching the things with ease.

Evie stopped running once she got a good look at Ben's outfit. "Wait," her tone was concerned as her eyes scanned over Ben's appearance. The group stopped what they were doing and looked at the blue-haired girl. "Something's wrong." Evie walked up to Ben and pulled down his beanie, covering up his hair.

"Oh." Ben pressed his lips together in disbelief as the anxiety that collected in his body left just as fast as it appeared.

"There."

The group of teens walked up to the limo but stopped when they saw someone leaning against the hood. By the outline of their figure in the dark, it was evident that he was a man: He was tall and muscular. Jay carefully walked towards the mysterious figure, keeping his hand that held the remote and keys hidden behind his back. The figure pushed himself off of the hood of the car, his arms crossed resting on his chest and walked towards Jay.

"Nakoa?" Jay asked as he squinted his eyes slightly to get a better look at the shadow figure.

Nakoa chuckled. "Expecting someone else?" He asked as he brought his arm in front of himself, keeping his elbows bent. He shrugged his shoulders again when he didn't get a response out of the younger boy.

Evie quickly walked towards Nakoa with Ben trailing right behind her. She looked Nakoa up and down, examining his outfit. He was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt with a large grey skull imprinted in the middle, a black leather jacket, a pair of black combat boots and some black leather fingerless gloves. His hair was styled in an organized mess and around his neck was a silver dragon necklace and a silver dog tag with his name on it and the words 'Captain of the Auradon Guard' engraved on the back. It was a gift that Y/N had given him when he graduated from his Academy.

Evie nodded her head in approval before a confused expression painted her face. "Wait, how did you—?"

"I overheard you guys talking in Ben's office. As for the outfit, I just based it on what Y/N wore when you guys first got here." Nakoa chuckled, tilting his head to the side slightly. "I'm coming with you guys. With or without your permission."

Jay stared at Nakoa, his eyes filling with hatred the longer he looked at him. Yeah, even now, six months later, he still didn't like him. He opposed a threat to him. One that he didn't understand until Nakoa came back from his training. Jealousy was a dangerous thing that would make the wisest person go to extreme lengths to quench it. Fairy Godmother had taught him that there was no such thing as ugly feelings, but the former thief begged to oppose her opinion. Jealousy was the ugliest thing, ever.

The former thief's brows furrowed together as he crossed his arms against his chest. This had nothing to do with Nakoa; he was irrelevant in this situation. They already had enough people going back to the Isle and it wasn't wise bringing another Auradon kid over there. Not to mention that Nakoa's face was probably everywhere along with Ben's. By bringing Nakoa, the target that's on their back would double in size. Most gangs on the Isle travelled in three to four members, five if you were feared enough by the people. But that wasn't the case anymore. Sure, they were hated on the Isle, but for the wrong reason now and it made them vulnerable.