~chapter 26~

.
.
.
I was walking back in the big hall. I really don't know how this people wants me to function properly tomorrow morning in school but okay I guess.

"(y/n) there you are" I turned around and saw Megu.
"hi Megu, what's up?" I asked her.
"nothing much, I wanted to tell you this is your party, I mean literally your party. Tomorrow after school our little gang is going to amusement park to celebrate your birthday, and after that you have dinner with your family because they've missed you so much" she said.
I giggled "Megu, not to be rude, you know I love you, but are you my mom or something? Did you really plan everything here?"
She shook her head "It wasn't me, I'm just here to tell you so you don't make any plans with others, Karma and Rio planned everything tho"
I blushed at that, who would thought that Tomato boy can do something like this. He really did good job, except that he kidnapped me.

We stayed there for another hour or so and then we all started going home. I think I fell asleep at the car because next morning I woke up in my bed. And I woke up late, yes. I quickly got ready and then rushed downstairs for breakfast.

"good morning (y/n)" my mom said and smiled sweetly.
"hi mom- wait mom? What are you doing here?" I was yawning but stopped when I realized she is really there.
"your father, (b/n) and me came here for a weekend to celebrate you birthday" she said as (b/n) entered the room.
"oh okay" I nodded.

TIME SKIP (you are currently in school)

The class just began. We should get our project marks today and I'm so excited. I have a great feeling that mark would be the best. To be honest, we don't have to get the best mark, as long as it's over 80 it's good.

Koro-sensei entered the classroom holding papers from our projects. I started panicking a little bit, because this project will be 70% of my final mark.
"we have your marks here from your projects. Each project has only one mark, and that mark goes to both people" he paused "do you want to start from highest mark or lowest?"
Silence. That's all he got. I hate situations like this.
"oh well, then I'll go randomly" he said. And I hate this situations even more. Now you don't know what to expect...

"first, we have... Rio Nakamura and Ryoma Terasaka, good, really good, I like this one a lot, your mark is 76." I looked at Rio, she looked happy and disappointed at herself at the same time. On the other hand Terasaka looked amused. Oh well.

"next we have... oh Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano. This one is among the best. So you two get 89" they both looked really happy.

"ah Rinka Hayami and Meg (i just found out, I'm writing her name incorrectly since beginning of this boom, it's Meg, and whole time I was writing Megu, so we'll just pretend this never happened) Kataoka, I don't really have a comment on this one, you just needed something more, but overall it's good so 64"

Koro-sensei told us marks for a few more projects, but then Jelavić-sensei entered the room.
"Miss Jelavić?" Koro-sensei said.
"I apologize for interrupting you, I just came here to say, our school won on fashion competition or something, and we will go on vacation in two weeks. That's all you can continue doing whatever you were doing." she said and went out.
Silence again. And then everyone started cheering. We all were literally shouting out of happiness. Who wouldn't?

After a few minutes we all calmed down.
"okay we can continue now. (y/n) (l/n) and Karma Akabane... ah yes, this is the best one, you two got 99.5 good job!" Koro-sensei said. I was so happy, finally good mark, but Tomato boy on the other hand...
"WHAT, WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST GIVE US 100?!" Karma shouted.
"because that's not really interesting" Koro-sensei said and continued with marks.