~chapter 3~

.
.
.
'blah blah blah' I stopped listening to him
he noticed that I was not listening to him "hey, how dare you not listen to me?" he had a very strange face, he looked very angry
"I'm sorry, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll see you" I finally ran away, how annoying is he, but he's kind a cute, God what am I thinking, I already hate him

Asano's POV

God what a girl, she dares not listen to me. but she is cute, but that doesn't justify that kind of behavior, I have to punish her when she comes back...

"GAKASHU-SAN COME HERE PLEASE" Seo-kun called me
"I am coming" I answered and headed towards him and a couple of other students
'who knows what they have done now...' i thought

Y/n's POV

This is incredible, Rio disappeared, where she could go in 5 minutes. If that idiot hadn't asked me I could have easily found her. Ugh, he annoys me. Well, now I can't do anything, I have to find Rio.

I ran in the direction where I last saw her. I haven't been to this city for a couple of years, as far as I can remember, there is a forest there. They never let us go there, they told us there was an alien hiding there who would eat us if we went there. Pft, of course it's just a story, the alien doesn't exist. But I wonder why Rio would go there...

I'm tired. I am dying. It is impossible to find her. I feel like I've been running for hours, I must have covered at least 1km. I looked at the phone to see what time it was.
"IT'S JUST 3 MINUTES SINCE I LEFT!!!"
I'll start crying. There is no hope for me anymore... I give up. I'll wait for some miracle to happen.
I looked around. I can't allow myself to fail like this. I stand in front of the forest.
"I go there, maybe I die, maybe I never come back, maybe..."
"WAIT A MINUTE ALL THE TIME I HAVE MY PHONE AND I DIDN'T SEND HER A MESSAGE TO SEE WHERE IS SHE" I don't believe how stupid I am...

I picked up the phone and texted her.

Rio's POV

Hmmm, I wonder what (y/n) is doing now. I don't listen to what Korosensei says, I look out the window all the time. It's beautiful outside, and I have to sit here and listen to math. If (y/n) doesn't have homework, maybe we can go somewhere...

*RING*

'hmmmm, it's message?' I thought
I picked up the phone to see when it was. I was shocked. (Y/N)!? What is that idiot doing now. she can't just use the phone in class, Gakushu-san will kill her... I opened the message and replied

(y/n): RIOOOO WHERE ARE YOU?!

Rio: in class gurl, what are you doing? Gakashu-san will kill you!

(y/n): that idiot? don't worry he won't. Anyway, what are you doing in that forest?

Rio: forest?

(y/n): yeah, I saw you when you entered the forest, what are you doing there?

ohhh no, she shouldn't have seen me. Rio you fool... if she comes, and sees korosenei, she will run into a big problem. Even if the principal finds out she was here... what if he kick her out of school. NO THAT MUST NOT HAPPEN. I replied quickly.

Rio: WHERE ARE YOU?!

(y/n): in the forest, why?

Rio: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!

(y/n): what's wrong, I didn't kill anyone. I'm looking for you where are you?

Rio: ish, just go back to your classroom

(y/n): I won't until you tell me where you are

Rio: a long story really

"NAKAMURA-SAN" Korosensei shouted at me
"y-yes sensei?" I answered
"when you're already so bored, come solve this task or try to kill me" he told me
"yes sensei ;-;" i answered, '(y/n) you better not do anything stupid' i thought before  I went out in front of the board.