~chapter 11~

.
.
.
Time skip (after school)

"hey (y/n)-chan. Me and the girls are going to the mall now, do you want to come with us?" Rinka asked me.
"oh I'm so sorry Rinka-chan, but today is the last day of my punishment, I'll have to skip it, maybe we can go again tomorrow?" I replied sadly, I really feel like going to the mall...
"hey, me and the guys are going too, maybe we can go together?" Nagisa suggested and smiled.
"It would be great" Kaede answered happily.
"I'm sorry to have to leave you guys, but I'm going to end this hell of punishment" I waved wearily at them and headed for the main school building.
"hey princess, wait for me, i'm going with you too~" Karma said
"harry up! tomato boy" I answered him
"stop calling me that. so what if I have red hair" he asked me angrily
"so nothing, you just look like a tomato"
"pft whatever"

After a while we arrived at the main school building. We looked out the window and saw Asano reading a book.
"seriously? does he read constantly?" Karma asked me
"boy, you should read too" I turned and started walking towards the main door
"and I read it, but not as much as he reads, there is something wrong with him"
"yes yes, let's go finish this"

We entered the school gym where Asano was waiting for us. He was actually waiting for me, Karma was coming for my safety, and if I am perfectly sure, he was coming.

"so princess, you can start~" asano said in a voice for flirting
"I'm sorry, but only I can call her a princess" Karma quickly interrupted him, he was annoyed
"and why do you think only you can call her that" Asano asked him
"because I was the first to call her that, and because she's my princess" Karma said

They continued to quarrel. I started cleaning, i don't have time to wait for them to finish their stupid quarrel. I have to do my homework from English and math when I get home, and to clean my room. How I hate to clean. Once I finish school, I will live in a huge house with a pool in the yard, I'll have maids and butlers, so they'll clean for me. That wouldn't be so bad. As I cleaned, I listened to the quarrel, sometimes I would giggle for all the nonsense Asano can say, but still I would blush for all the nonsense that Karma can say...

When I wiped the last part of the big floor, I got up and looked at these two. Is it possible? The two of them are still arguing... I picked up my backpack from the floor, and headed for them.

"But I'm telling you, you can't call her your princess when she's not your girlfriend yet!" Asano shouted and explained some things to Karma
"hey karma, I'm done cleaning up, now we can go..." I tried to tell him but he interrupted me
"wait for the princess, we'll go now, just to finish my talk with Asano" Karma said and moved me behind. "you see Asano she may not be my girlfriend yet but it will definitely be, let's go (y/n)" Karma said and took my hand.

He took me out of school, and started walking towards my house. He squeezed my hand. I just kept quiet and walked. There was silence around us. Very pleasant silence. I didn't even notice, we arrived in front of my house. I withdrew my hand from his and headed for the door. But he stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and then spoke.

"hey princess, today was the last day of your punishment, I want you to stay away from Asano in the future" Karma said coldly.
"okay, but why?" I asked curiously.
"just don't approach him" he said that, turned around, and left

A/n: hey guys, I know I promised to post chapters every day... but my school isn't over TwT. ugh, i also have the exams i thought were this month, but they called me from the French embassy and told me that the exams would be in October...