~chapter 10~

.
.
.
So a month passed. Every day when I went to clean, Karma went with me. I don't know why, but I'm glad he went with me. Asano didn't agree with Karma there, but Karma is Karma, so he still stayed every time. Today is Friday. The last day of this stupid punishment I got. Thank god i only have to clean today, and then I'm free.

I woke up from one of the most beautiful dreams I had ever dreamed. The sound of coughing woke me up. I looked at the floor and saw Cooky coughing. Okay, it's not the monster from the closet that came to eat me, it's just Cooky. I mean it's not okay, my cat will suffocate here. (y/n) you think too much...

I looked out the window. It's still night. I watched the stars. They look so beautiful, like thousands, no, like millions of little pearls on a beautiful black dress. It gave me an idea. I got out of bed and went to my shelf, which was next to the door. I took out a very large notebook that I have had all my life. I always loved to draw, especially clothes. I always dreamed of becoming a fashion designer one day. I started designing and drawing clothes, I have hundreds of models.

I looked at the stars once more. Then I turned on my lamp, and started drawing the dress. I didn't even feel how fast time passed. I drew and drew. It was like I went into my own world while drawing, I really loved that feeling. I was back in reality when Rio came into my room to wake me up for school. I love to sleep, so the alarm never wakes me up for school. So Rio has to wake me up.

"what are you doing? aren't you sleeping in this time? I'm shocked..." she looked very shocked.
I smiled at her. "Cooky woke me up, he started coughing so I woke up"
"oh okay, why didn't you continue sleeping?" she asked me .
"I looked at the stars and got the inspiration for the dress, so I drew it because why not" I replied looking at the dress.
"really? can I see?" she asked excitedly.
"of course, here take a sketch" I said and handed her a sketchbook.
she stared at the dress for a few minutes.
"omg (y/n), it's a great dress, you should make it!" she looked at me, her eyes shining with excitement
"really?" I asked her.
"yes, let's get ready for school now, when you go downstairs we'll ask my mom what she thinks about that idea" she said and left my room.

I went to the bathroom, I got ready for school, I let my hair down today. I wasn't in the mood to choose the clothes I was going to wear, so I put on a big (f/c) hoodie. I put on black leggings, and I put on (f/c) sneakers. That's it, I'm ready for school. I took my backpack, and a sketchbook, and went downstairs.

"here I am" I said as I entered the living room.
"oh hey honey, Rio told me you drew some dress, can I look at it" my aunt asked me, she gave me a smile with her eyes closed.
I just nodded and handed her a sketchbook.
she looked, and then she smiled at me. "it's beautiful"
I smiled at her.
"oh no, we'll be late for school, come on (y/n) hurry up!"

Time skip (at school)

"guys you have to see this!" Megu called out and the whole class looked at me.
"what is it Megu?" Hinano asked, then she came to me to look.
"(y/n) drew a beautiful dress, you all have to see it!" Megu shouted again.

The whole class gathered around my desk where my open sketchbook was. They all looked amazed.

"my cousin is very talented, isn't she?" Rio said and stood proudly.
"yes, she really is Rio-chan" nagisa said as he looked at my sketch of the dress.
"hey princess, you should wear a dress like that for our prom~" Karma said and winked at me. A couple of girls giggled at his comment.
I blushed a little at that. I didn't know what to say.

Okuda's POV

Karma said he thinks (y/n) should go to our prom in that dress. Does he really like that dress? All attention in the classroom was focused on (y/n). I don't like the fact that she has all the attention, but again, this is the only chance for me to photograph a sketch of that dress. If anyone is going to wear that dress, it will be me.

While no one was looking, I took a sketchbook and photographed the dress. Perfect. I left the notebook with the sketches on her desk and went back to my desk...

A/n: as I promised, here is a new chapter, I apologize if anyone was bored while reading, but this chapter is very important for the end of this book. Also, I know Okuda isn't like this, but I had to change her character a bit because of the end of this book. Everything will eventually fit!¡