~chapter 13~

.
.
.
"(y/n) start preparing, we're leaving soon" Rio called from her room
"we have another hour leave me" I shouted and answered her disinterestedly
"we'll be late if you don't start now" she shouted again
"okay okay" I shouted at her and I got out of bed.

I went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth. I lifted my hair into a high ponytail, and I added a scrunchie. I put some makeup on my face, because I looked like a zombie. I was thinking what I could wear. I just don't have my own style, my parents are not overly rich, but both have well-paid jobs. My dad is the boss of a famous japanese car company, and my mom is a pilot. Yes, pilot. It is strange to many people, but at least she has her dream job. Since they both have well-paid jobs, I have a bunch of clothes in various styles as well. That's why I haven't found my style yet.

I came out of the bathroom and stood in front of the open closet. Today I decided to wear fairy clothes. It may sound very stupid, but I like clothes like this the most. I wore a pastel purple skirt, white blouse, white tights, I wore black shoes, and I put pastel purple hairpins in my hair. Perfect. Will I ever go out somewhere normally dressed? No.

Rio came into my room. She wore black jeans, a red T-shirt, and white sneakers. In relation to me, she was completely normally dressed.
"are you ready?" she asked me. I nodded.
"okay then, let's go" she told me and smiled at me.

After a full 10 minutes of walking we arrived at the bus station.
"if the bus arrives in 5 minutes, we will arrive on time. And if the bus arrives late, we will get a life lesson from Megu about how we should never be late" Rio told me and smiled at me.
"you say it too calmly" I laughed because I know what it's like to have a life lesson from Megu.
After 15 minutes of waiting the bus still did not arrive.
"okay, you can start to panic, we will not arrive on time, Megu will break our heads" Rio said.
"it can't be that way, it's my birthday in seven days" I said with 'T^T' face.
"yeah yeah, I totally forgot, we'll ask her to kill us next week, we have to celebrate your birthday first" Rio said thoughtfully, she looked away and saw the bus coming.
"finally, we are late but at least we will arrive" she said.

After a 20 minute drive, we realized we had passed our station and we're now at the other end of town. How fantastic. Our luck is equal to the luck of the average hamster.
"what are we going to do now?" I asked her, I come here every summer, but I've never been in this part of town. Everything was gray, there were no plants anywhere, the buildings were too high and they hid the sun. There were too many factories, there was smoke on all sides, it was hard to breathe. Too many people and too little clean air.
"we'll get out at the next stop, and then we'll ask someone for directions" She said looking out the window.
"Okay, then that's our plan"

The bus stopped and we got out. This place looks even scarier when you're out...

Karma's POV

"I knew it, I knew it they would be late" Megu went in a circle around the yard waiting for Rio and (y/n) to come.
"what if something happened to them" Kaede asked, she looked worriedly at the ground.
"nothing happened to them" I said, I tried to sound relaxed, but I was still too worried.
"how can you be so sure?" Hiroto asked me.
"I can't..." I replied.

(y/n)'s POV

"Okay, there's a boy, go ask him how to get to the new mall" Rio told me pushing me towards him.
"why me? Go ask him, this is all your idea." I told her trying to escape.
"I'm ashamed, I can't. so you can, go ask or we'll both stay here"
I sighed and headed for him. there is no point in arguing with Rio, she is too stubborn...
"hey, can I ask you something?" I patted the boy on the shoulder. He turned and I was shocked. It was the one and only Asano Gakushuu.
"what are you doing here?" I asked him annoyed.
"I have the same question for you, what are you doing in this part of town, dressed like that?" he asked looking at how dressed I was.
"I headed with Karma and the others to the new mall. We were all supposed to meet at Megus house, but Rio and I happened to be on the other side of town" I told him.
"hmmmm, and what exactly do you want from me?" he raised one eyebrow and asked me.
"well, I wish you'd be kind and tell us where to go" I told him with '😀' face.
"and what do I get out of it" he tilted his head to the side.
"oh come on, just help us" I begged him.
"okay, only on one condition" he closed his eyes and told me.
"agreed, anything just help us"
"come out on a date with me" he finally said.
"wait what?!" he shocked me with this request.

Karma's POV

Rinka's phone rang.
"who calls you?" Nagisa asked her.
"IT'S RIO FINALLY!" she shouted happily.
"give me that phone over here" Megu stole her phone and answered the call.
"WHERE ARE YOU?!" she shouted.
"WHAT?!"
"HOW DID YOU GET THERE AFTER ALL?!"
"ASANO?!"
"DATE?!"
"IS HE SERIOUS?!"
"what's happening?" Itona asked her.
"Rio please wait a second, they got out at the wrong station and ther are now at the other end of town, they wanted to ask someone where they should go, they accidentally found Asano there and he agreed to help them only if (y/n) go on a date with him" she finished.
"WHAT?! give me that phone please" I took the phone and started talking to Rio.

Karma: I'll kill you if she agrees to go out with him...

Rio: are you jealous?

Karma: of course I am not

Rio: then why don't you want her to go out with him?

Karma: RIO, just keep things under control, we're coming now

with that I finished and hung up.