chapter five

The next morning you wake up to Spencer's alarm going off. You both have to be at work at 9 this morning so Spencer set a 7 am alarm.

As you slowly wake up you feel a warm comfort in your heart. Spencer didn't move the entire night. He held you in his arms the whole time.

Spencer starts to move a little bit slowly waking up. He's still cuddled against you and you feel something hard press against your ass. What the- OH MY GOD. You just freeze, having no clue what to say or do. Spencer's hard is pressing right up against you. God it feels so good.. no, no, NO Y/N! Don't think like that.

Spencer starts to wake up a little more and then you feel him quickly move away. This alarms you and you jolt up to look at him. He wraps the blanket on himself and you see panic rise in him.

"I, uh, I- holy shit y/n I am so so sorry." His face is dark red and he's so embarrassed tears are filling his eyes. You feel so bad for him. If only he knew the amount of times he has made you wet.

"Hey Spencer it's fine please don't worry about it." You have a soft comforting look in your eyes, trying to let him know that you understand and he didn't make you uncomfortable. You open your arms a bit and give him a look, trying to see if he's comfortable with you giving him a hug. He takes the hint and wipes a tear from his cheek he didn't even realize he shed, and nods his head at you.

You come over to Spencer and try your best to hug him while you both sit on the bed. It's an awkward position since you can't really get into his lap at the moment. You pull him out of the hug and give him a soft sympathetic smile. You cup the side of his face with one hand and look deep into his eyes.

"I'm gonna go get in a shower." With that you kiss him on the cheek and head towards the bathroom.

In the shower you can't stop thinking about what had just happened. You wonder if it only happened because of typical morning wood or if  it was because you were pressed against him. Yet once again you snap out of it, thinking to yourself how someone as perfect as Spencer could never feel those feelings for someone like you.

You feel the wetness between your legs grow again and your breathing get heavier. Thinking about the amazing feeling of him pressed right up against you. You try to resist from touching yourself but without even a thought your hand ends up between your legs. You rub your already wet slit to the thought of what had just happened. His warm skin pressed up against your body. His arms holding you right to him. His hard dick rubbing right up against your ass. If your legs had just been a little more apart you would have felt him rub right up against your slit.

You continue to just tease yourself, not even realizing that Spencer had walked into his room to get dressed. He hears a soft "mmm" come from the bathroom.

"Uh y/n are you okay?"

You didn't even realize Spencer had been there. You get so nervous you slip and fall right onto the shower floor.

"FUCK" you scream as you crash into the floor.

"Oh my god, y/n!!" You hear Spencer yell from the room. He runs into the bathroom, shower curtain still closed, unsure of what to do.

"Are you okay??? Do you, uh, need help..?" He speaks clearly nervous and clustered.

"I'm sorry Spence you just startled me. I should be okay, probably just gonna leave a bruise on my ass. I'm done with my shower anyways." You force a laugh and start to try and get yourself back on your feet.

"Okay well I'm gonna leave the door cracked and sit on my bed. If you need help with anything, yell my name." He says seriously, he's actually really concerned.