chapter eighteen

"Good morning Princess. Merry Christmas Eve." Spencer says walking into the bedroom.

He's holding a tray with a few waffles, turkey bacon, two cups of coffee, and some flowers on it.

"Honey.. you didn't have to do this." You say back grinning softly to Spencer.

"I thought it would be nice." Spencer smiles softly, carrying the tray over to the bed.

You smile seeing that Spencer put peanut butter on your waffles. You know he remembers everything, but it's still sweet.

Spencer takes one of the flowers and tucks it behind your ear. You giggle and he lightly kisses your cheek.

You and Spencer finish eating both of your foods, and Spencer goes to bring the dishes out to the kitchen. You follow Spencer out propping yourself up on the counter.

Your bruising has mostly gone away. You're still always sore but it's a very manageable type of pain.

"So, are you excited for January 2nd?" Spencer asks, eyes on the sink.

You and Hotch had agreed that you would be coming back to work on January 2nd.

"Yeah I am. I'll finally have a normal work schedule." You chuckle to Spencer and he laughs back.

"So I know this is a little last second, but the team wants us to come over to Rossi's tomorrow night. It's very rare that we are all in town for christmas and we wanted to spend it together." Spencer asks turning off the sink and facing you.

"That sounds perfect. Plus I'll finally get to try Rossi's amazing pasta I've heard so much about." You laugh.

"And don't worry, I already got the team gifts and I'll put both our names on them. It's too late to go shopping again." Spencer smiles at you.

"That's fine by me." You smile softly to Spencer.

He walks over to the counter where you're sitting and very slowly kisses you. You kiss him back scooting closer to him and wrapping your arms around his waste. Spencer grabs on to your waste and pulls you to the edge of the counter, placing his body right between your thighs. He places his hands on your upper thighs, slightly on the inside.

The kiss becomes very passionate and hungry. Spencer pushes his tongue to your lips begging for entrance. You slightly part your lips and Spencer's tongue explores. He begins rubbing his finger gently on your thighs. You feel his upper fingers rub lightly almost near your pussy and you let out a soft moan into Spencer's mouth.

You feel yourself getting very wet. This might be the most you've ever been. You haven't gotten any sort of action in so long that the horny-ness is hitting you really hard.

After a few minutes Spencer pulls back from the kiss. You're both panting and Spencer looks into your eyes.

"Do you.. do you want.." Spencer says searching your eyes.

"Let's try." You say looking back into his.

He smiles slightly at you, picking you up as you wrap your legs around him. He continues to kiss you passionately while walking to the bedroom. He gently sets you down on the bed, not breaking the kiss. He pulls away from your lips for a moment, sliding your crewneck over your head. You aren't wearing a bra so you move to slide his shirt over his head. You begin sliding his pants off and you can see his hard dick pushing at his boxers. You unintentionally let out a soft moan at the sight. This makes Spencer chuckle and put on a cocky grin. You place your hand on Spencer's boxers, ready to pull them down.

"You're very needy pretty baby." Spencer says with a smirk.

"I need you so bad Spencer Reid." You say as almost a moan as you slide down his boxers.