chapter thirteen

This chapter will be shorter but it's VERY important to the plot so please do read it!

The next few days you and Spencer spent relaxing with your family till it was time to head back home from work.

"Do you have everything honey?" Spencer says as he watches you zip up your suit case.

"Yes I do. You know me, I triple checked." You laugh to him.

He grins and gives you a quick kiss on the lips which you smile into.

It's around 6:30 in the morning. You both wanted to pack early so you could spend some time with family before heading out.

"I'm gonna go pick up some donuts and coffee from the spot downtown. People will probably start waking up so you stay here. I love you Spencie." You smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"Ugh why do you have to call me that." He whines about it just like he did when you two were children.

"Because I like to." He rolls his eyes in response and puts his hands on your waste kissing you.

"I love you too Princess. Drive safe."

"Make no promises!!" You yell running out the door, to which you hear Spencer chuckle at you.

You get in the car and drive to the usual donut shop you and Spencer would go to when you were little kids.

You get out of your car and look across the street. It's Spencer's dad. When he sees you he waves you over. You give him a half smile and walk over.

"Hey William, can I help you?" You say kind of confused.

"Smile and walk with me." He says quietly with a smile.

You're confused until you feel something press to your back. It's a gun. Spencer's dad is holding you at gun point.

You put on the biggest cheesy grin as he walks you over to a van and pushes you into the back. You feel him get into the drivers seat and with that the van starts moving.

______________________________
SPENCERS POV:

I'm sitting in the kitchen and it's 8:30. I'm starting to worry. Y/n left two hours ago to get donuts from somewhere that's 10 minutes away.

"Has she answered her phone yet?" Nathan asked, I can hear he's getting a little worried but is trying to keep his cool.

"No, nothing." I say, biting my finger nails a bit.

"We should go to the donut shop and see if she's here." Y/n's dad suggests.

"Yeah that's a good idea. I'll come with you."

Y/n's dad (Mickey) and I get into the car and start the short drive to the donut shop. It's silent the whole whole way, mainly because we are both focused on y/n.

We arrive and step out of the car. We both look around the parking lot for a second. Then I see it.

"Mickey, it's our rental car." I said voice kind of shaky, pointing at the kia.

"Let's go ask the employees if she came in." Mickey says releasing a deep breathe.

"Hi, Welcome to Joe's coffee and donuts, what can I get for you two?" The woman smiles.

"Actually we just had a question, did the girl who got out of that silver kia over there happen to come inside this morning?" I question.

"No she didn't, but I did see her when I was walking into work this morning. I was getting out of my car just as she was getting out of hers, but i waited a second by my car to finish my cigarette. A man on the curb waved her over and so she went to him. He said something to her then escorted her to a big van. I didn't question anything though because she smiled to me when she walked by." I saw the girl thinking step by step about what happened as she spoke.

"How good of a look did you get of the man?" Mickey said.

"Well he was tall, brown hair, and looked to maybe be in his mid 50s." She said certain.

She thinks for another second then continues.

"She also seemed like she knew him when she walked up."

Mickey and I think for a second. Then we both looked at each other. Realizing the exact same thing at the exact same time.

I pull my phone out to look up my dads facebook then show her a photo.

"Is this him?" I ask with hesitation in my voice.

"Without a doubt." She looks up at Mickey and I.

"Thank you." Mickey half smiles and we walk out.

We both look at each other. It takes everything in me not to completely break down and I know he can see that.

"She's tough Spencer, you know that. She's gonna be okay." He smiles and pulls me into a hug. I hold tighter for a moment before letting go.

"I know dad." Ive always called Mickey dad. He was the person at every softball game, every science fair, every graduation, every holiday, and so much more. He is my dad.

"I'm gonna call my boss." I walk away and dial Hotch.

"Hey Spencer, aren't you guys supposed to be on a flight?" Hotch sounds confused.

"Y/n's been kidnapped. By my dad." I say choking on my words.

"What??" He seems like he's not even sure what to say.

"I'll explain when you guys get here." I say quietly.

"We'll be there as soon as we can Reid. Everybody we have a case and will be leaving as soon as possible." Hotch says quickly and stern to everyone.

"Thank you." With that I hang up the phone.