chapter twelve

You deepen the kiss as Spencer has you pressed up against the wall. You grab his hips grinding more and more onto him.

Suddenly Spencer breaks the kiss and picks you up. You wrap your legs around him and he holds you up by your ass. He carries you upstairs and throws you onto your bed. He then quickly hovers himself over you and kisses you more. This kiss is slow and passionate, but it's hungry. Spencer's hands roam your body. You moan a little into his mouth from the feeling of his hands. He clearly likes this and begins taking your shirt off and you do the same to him.

He takes off your bra too and begins to kiss very lightly down your body. Each kiss filled with more love then the last. He kisses down your core then gets to your underwear.

He looks up at you to make sure you're okay and you quickly nod.

"Go ahead baby." You say breathing heavily.

Spencer takes your underwear between his teeth and uses them to pull them down ever so slowly. This makes you moan out.

Once he tosses your underwear to the side he makes his way back up. You can feel his hot breathe on your pussy. He begins licking up and down your slit slowly. You moan more and begin to squirm your legs. He quickly grabs your thighs and holds them down.

He then takes your clit in his mouth switching between sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue. You feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Ohhh fuck. Spencer I- I'm gonna cum." You say barely able to get it out. This man can do wonders.

He starts to work his tongue faster and faster after that until you squirt onto him. He licks up all your juices as you begin to pant.

He comes up and snuggles you a bit and you begin rubbing the bulge through his sweatpants.

"It's okay princess, I wanted to make you feel good tonight." He says stroking your hair and then kisses your forehead.

"Baby. I need to feel you inside of me. I need you." You look into his eyes and give him puppy dog eyes. He smiles at you softly.

"Okay honey, but tonight is all about you."

With that Spencer has you lay down on your back and he hovers over you. He aligns himself with your entrance and slides himself in slowly. You take in a sharp breathe as he goes in then release it as he starts moving. He starts at a slow pace then eventually settles at a medium.

You look into his eyes and begin to let out slight moans. He takes your hand and intertwines your fingers with his. His body is right on yours. He begins to pick up the pace.

"Oh you feel so good angel. Such a good little girl." He moans out looking into your eyes still. He knows the one thing you need tonight is praise, and it's making you feel so good.

"Oh fuck. Spencer, b-baby. I- ohhh shit. I- I'm gonna c-cum." You moan, barely able to keep yourself together.

"Go ahead baby. Cum for me." He says and kisses your lips as you release onto his dick.

"Ohh fuck you're such a good girl for me. I fucking love you Princess." He says as he cums inside of you. You let out one last soft moan as you feel how warm he is.

He then gets up and walks to the bathroom. He comes back with a warm wet rag and cleans up your legs. You can't help but smile as you watch him.

He slips back into bed next to you and neither of you put your clothes back on. He lays on his back and you lay right on top of him. He wraps his arms around you and you kiss him gently before laying your head on his chest.