It's ok..

WARNING! Mention of self harm! This one shot is for an 18+ audience! (Beta Lumity)

"Luz leave me alone! Stop getting close!" said Amity backing away. "Amity it's ok I know how to handle you in your cursed form."
Amity was backed against a wall, no where to go. Luz grabbed her waist and held her right cheek lovingly. Amity raised her fist and formed a ball of fire in her hand. "Luz I'm warning you." Luz only grabbed her wrist and the flame immediately went out. "Why are you pushing me away? I don't care if you have a curse, I love you just the same." Amity broke away from Luz's grasp and walked towards the door.
"I'm going for a walk. I'll see you around." said Amity with no particular emotion. Luz blocked her path and picked her up as if she were a child. "Oh no you don't! I'm not gonna let you hurt yourself again." "Luz put me down!" Luz smirked at her. "You see, I would but, I don't think you really want me to."
Amity grabbed Luz's shoulders, trying to push herself off but Luz insisted keeping her up. Luz gently kissed Amity's neck and collarbone causing her to relax and stop fighting.
Amity finally gave up and threw her head and arms over Luz's shoulders. Luz gave Amity one last kiss on the cheek before setting her down on the bed lying on top of her. "I..I love you Luz." "I love you too Amity."