Amity's Punishment 🐍

"YOU WILL STAY DOWN HERE UNTIL YOU'VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON!" yelled Mrs. Blight tossing Amity into the cold, dimly lit basement. The room was made of stone, and looked very much like a dungeon. She locked the door and went upstairs.
Amity stumbled back and landed on her butt. She had small bruises here and there and a runny nose.
Whenever she didn't meet her parents expectations, things would get pretty ugly. Her mother would abuse her in ways even her father didn't know about! Odalia had made a secret purchase at the night market and shipped a large serpent to the manor to deal with Amity when she "wasn't" getting good grades. Little did Mrs. Blight know that she was scammed and the serpent intended no harm to the poor girl.

Amity sighed and held her knees. "Amity? You alright?" said the serpent as they slithered over to her. "Y-yeah, just didn't get a perfect score on a test again." "Come here." The snake wrapped a coil around Amity's torso, and gently pulled her to the pile of coils behind her. Amity started to tear up as the beast was ready to comfort her. "Here, let me wrap you up nice and snug." The snake coiled around Amity's small body up to her shoulders. They held her gently and wiped her tears away with the tip of their tail. Amity smiled and blushed a bit. "Hehe thank you." She was now safe and warm.
Amity melted in the serpents embrace, slowly shutting her eyes since she knew she'd be locked down there all night. The snake adjusted Amity's body so she lay down completely in their embrace, resting her legs on top of a coil. The serpent cradled Amity and kissed her forehead softly...

Three hours later, Edric and Emira came down to check on her. "Oh Mittens were so sorry." said Emira softly. Amity was fast asleep in the snakes coils that held her tightly but carefully. "Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing more happens to her." said the snake. "Thank you so much again." replied Edric.