Hazbin Witches 💀

Ok so this oneshot is kinda like a crossover between The Owl House and Hazbin Hotel. Our owl house characters are in Hell and in this, Amity looks slightly similar to AngelDust. (Beta Lumity, Luz and Amity are over 18)

WARNING: this oneshot is 17+ and contains cursing (obviously) drugs, and slight sexual content! Read at your own risk!
———————————————————————

Down in the depths of Hell, lie those who weren't pure enough to make it to the gates of Heaven. One of them being, Luz Noceda.

Luz's POV:

Three months ago, I landed down here in this dump after being shot by a policeman. I was just robbing a local store, nothing big. Usually I'm great at making escapes but I guess I wasn't so lucky that day.

—-

The latina was leaning against a brick wall next to an alleyway, smoking a cigarette. She held a serious face and watched as sinners made havoc in the streets. All sorts of demons were constantly battling for territory. Luz was glad there was an extermination event every year. Be nice to eliminate some of the annoying, weak, hellholes around here.

Luz grew bored and threw her cigarette out. "Perhaps, a little entertainment is in order." Luz looked around the city and saw a glowing pink building labeled Porn Studios. 'Perfect.'

After cautiously checking the streets, Luz started casually walking through the chaotic streets, annihilating any demon that stood in her way. Blood and several different body parts flew by her as she walked through the war zone. She held an unfazed expression the whole time...

As Luz approached the doors to the strip club, she noticed there was an entry fee. There was a big crowd that covered the entrance. No matter. She always knew where the secret entrances were, whatever the building.

Luz walked to the side of the facility, climbed a wall and entered a vent from the roof. She made her way through the dusty vents, listening for the sounds of the crowd from outside. The crowds chit chatter grew louder and louder with each tunnel she crawled through.

Luz made it to a spot where tilted bars rested beneath her. She peeked through and saw several demons patiently waiting in front of a stage. The room was in several shades of pink and red, and was dimly lit with bright pink lights. 'Made it.'

As the lights grew darker, Luz took the opportunity to sneak in. She placed an ice glyph on the screen, breaking it, and quietly dropped down in the back left corner of the room. She took a seat up front and waited for the show to start.

—-

Amity was backstage in her dressing room preparing for the show. She wore a black strippers outfit and had pink designs in her hair and all over her body. She also wore a black spiked collar. Amity finished putting her eyeliner on and sighed in the mirror. "Let's get this over with."

Suddenly, a tall, masked, demon entered her dressing room, startling her. She quickly stood up and faced the terrifying being. Her boss.

"Hmhmm. Oh look at you. Gorgeous as ever." he said grabbing her cheek. Amity flinched at the contact and stared at him petrified. "Now make this look good and maybe I won't punish you." "Yes, Belos." said Amity before walking to the door.

"Amity...?" he taunted. The girl stopped and closed her eyes tightly. She turned to face him and spoke. "Y-yes... Daddy." "Good girl. Now get out." growled Belos.

—-

The lights on the cat walk started to glow, indicating the show was starting. Luz looked up from her seat and watched as the curtains opened, revealing a silhouette of a girl leaning against a pole.