Lucia x Fem Reader (mermaid AU)

(t/c) = tail color (s/c) = shirt color
———————————————————————

Swimming through a brightly colored coral reef deep in the Boiling Seas, was a mermaid with a dark but vibrant (t/c) tail. She also wore a (s/c) t-shirt with a shark tooth necklace.
(Y/n) typically goes exploring during her free time but today was not as peaceful as it usually is. Panting hard, the mermaid swam for her life!

A seductive and sinister cackle echoed through the reef as a fast, black, shadow swam after her. "You can't swim forever (Y/n)!" The mermaid ignored the shadows taunt and kept on swimming. Maybe if she was quiet enough, she'd lose them.

Soon, (Y/n) made a sharp turn around a rock formation and looked behind her. She was alone. 'Phew.' The mermaid swam into a cave and leaned back against a wall. "Huh, huh, lost her."

"I don't think so hermosa."

(Y/n) looked up to see her girlfriend hanging from the ceiling like a spider. Her eight black tentacles spread out and attached to the rocky ceiling. The latina wore a dark, ripped tank top, with a tattered maroon pirates jacket. Four, small, black, piercings lined her ear. "Mwahaha!" The octopus dove down at her girlfriend and attempted to grab her!

(Y/n) swam out of the cave just in time and continued her escape through the clusters of rocks! "Nope! Not today!" she yelled. Lucia smirked and swam out of the cave. She looked around until she spotted her girlfriend swimming towards the rocky canyons. "There you are."

(Y/n) swam and did a series of loopty loops around the various rings the rocks formed, trying to throw her girlfriend off guard! Lucia was hot on her tail and did many attempts to grab her again. The mermaid was too quick however and the rings she swam through were too narrow for the latina.

(Y/n) started to get a cramp in her side and groaned in pain. 'Gotta stop real soon!' she thought. (Y/n) turned around once more to see the latina far behind. "Haha yes!"

"(Y/n)!"

The moment (Y/n) turned back around, she hit her head HARD on a length of rock. "Agh!"
Her head throbbed and her vision went blurry. The mermaid stopped swimming instantly, and slowly started to sink. A dark figure hovered over her before everything went black...

The latina had brought them to a cave and leaned back against the rocky wall. Lucia had wrapped her girlfriend comfortably in her tentacles as well as a white bandage for her head. Lucia curled one of her free arms around (Y/n)'s head and caressed it gently. "I'm sorry."

(Y/n) weakly stirred and opened her eyes halfway. She still looked very out of it. "Lucia?" The octopus smiled seductively and lifted the bond girl til they were eye to eye. "Oh hermosa, you should be more careful next time. If I wasn't there some other creature could've snatched you up. And we both know that you're mine."

The latina brought a tentacle to the girls cheek and caressed it lovingly. "This... is, partly your fault." the mermaid whispered, her voice a little hoarse. Lucia chuckled and pulled (Y/n) closer. She curled a finger under her chin and tickled it teasingly. "Awww, maybe so, but you should know you can't outrun someone like me sweetheart." (Y/n) blushed and lightly struggled. Lucia then cupped her face and lightly squeezed the girls body.

"Now hold still darling, let me take care of you..."