Blight Betrayal part 1

Context: Luz goes to Blight Manor for dinner after Amity's parents find out she was hanging out with Amity and the twins. WARNING: cursing, slight sexual content!

Luz and Eda flew on Eda's staff to Blight Manor. The Isles were so peaceful yet mysterious at night. Luz found it enchanting.
Eda landed gracefully behind a tree just a few feet away from the front gates.

"Alright kid, listen to me. Those Blights can be slippery so watch your back. Especially that Odalia." said Eda fixing Luz's purple bow tie.

Luz was wearing a simple black suit with fine elegant dress shoes. Her hair was combed back as well.
"Ok Eda I will... Uhm?" "What?" asked Eda a little bit harshly. "You seem a little on edge with that Odalia character. You knew her or something?" "Yeah yeah. We dated in school. Hot little bitch she was." "EDA!" cried Luz. "ANYWAY go on, have fun! But not too much fun! Just, stay safe ok kid?" "Bye Eda!" said Luz smiling as she walked into the moonlight. Eda gave a light smile before frowning slowly.

Luz approached the tall, black gates, waited for a few seconds, and they creaked open. She took one step back before gaining the courage to march through.

Luz approached the front doors of the manor, slightly sweating. Before she could knock, one of the doors opened to reveal a tall man wearing a purplish, magenta suit and cloak. His face was stern and pointed, and showed little emotion. 'This had to be Amity's father' thought Luz.

"Ah Luz the human. A pleasure it is." he said calmly. "Alador Blight. Please do come in." Alador gestured to enter and Luz nervously obeyed. Once the door closed completely, Eda sighed and took off.