The First Metalbender

toph and i have been stuck in the cage now for about an hour.

"toph if you don't get your finger out of your nose, i'm gonna chop off all your fingers."
"yea well i'm bored!"

i then heard muffled arguing. muffled because toph was blabbing.

"toph shh!" i said putting my head against the wall of the metal cage.

"i believe we need to go right!"
"what are you talking about? the beifong estate's this way!"
"i'm quite certain you're mistaken."

toph moved me out of the way and started banging on the wall.

"hey! can you two old ladies quit your bickering for a second? i got to go to the bathroom!"

i heard one of them fumbling with the keys

wow are they that dumb?

"ohhh...uhhh, okay but make it quick!"
"what's wrong with you?"

well i guess only one of them is dumb

"ohhh very sneaky toph! nice try, but you can't trick me!"

i smacked my head

"let me out of here so i can kick both of your butts!" toph yelled
"quit your banging!" he started banging back at us "you might think you're the greatest earth bender in the world, but even you can't bend metal!"

toph looked sad as she put her hand on the bottom of the cage. i sighed.

"toph you are the best earth bender. you are bad ass"
"i know i am...it's just...i can be better"

i smiled softly and looked down
———
we had been in the cage now for a few hours and i was sitting with my knees close to my chest. toph was standing up, i noticed she was suddenly super focused.

she then smiled and took a deep breath and then exhaled deeply. she then started pushing the walls.

holy shit she's trying to bend metal.

"come on..metal..budge!" she then punched the wall and put a large dent in it "woah toph you rule." she said complimenting herself "okay miss cocky bust us out of here."

she punched a hole in the side and i quickly crawled out and went on top of the cage, while being quiet. toph got out after me and hid as well.

xin fu and yu noticed the noice and stopped the wagon to investigate. they saw the hole and us missing.

"it's another one of her ticks!" yu yelled
"there's a giant hole in the box! how is that a trick?!" xin fu yelled

damn yu is very stupid

"it's not! it's the real deal!" toph said from them

she earthbended them together, threw them in the cage and metal bended the cage shut.

"have mentioned you're a badass?" i said proud of my little sister

"hop on my back i'm gonna earth bend our way back to ba sing se."
"WHAT? I AM NOT DOING THAT!"

i was now on her back holding on for dear life.

"i swear to god toph if i die, i'm haunting you."
"you were going to do that anyways"
"true"
———
this is a very short chapter and i'm sorry but this episode barely had toph in it. i also don't feel like merging this episode and the final episode because then the chapter will be really long again, soo here's this!

if you didn't see my update on my stream, i just wanted to thank you guys for 10k+ reads that's insane! we're also number 2 on sokka x reader!!!

i love all my readers and i love interacting with y'all in the comments<33