The Blind Bandit and Her Sister

today was the day of the champion ship at earth rumple VI. toph is the raining champ and she's fighting again tonight. of course that means we have to sneak out but that's never a problem.

"toph?!?"
"yea?"
"where are you"
"how am i supposed to know"
"your weird sense thing"
"umm."

i ran into every room and then i bumped into a guard.

"miss y/n, are you looking for toph?"
"yes sir"

i sarcastically bow 

"this way."
"just tell me what room"
"she's in her room"
"i already checked!"
"well she's there."
"ugh thank you..."
"hank"
"thank you hank."

i ran to her room and grabbed her bag that had her fighting outfit.

"ready?" asked toph
"never but let's go"

she made her tunnel and covered the floor back up
———
right now i'm waiting for toph's turn to fight and i'm sitting in the beifong suite. my family sponsors the arena but toph and i aren't aloud to attend matches even though we still do.

finally it was toph's turn. she was going against the boulder who is so annoying.

"the boulder feels conflicted about fighting a young blind girl."

toph mockingly points at the boulder
"sounds to me like you're scared, boulder!"

i laugh to myself

the boulder looked stunned
"the boulder's over his conflicted feelings...and now he's ready to barry you...in a rock-alanche!"

"whenever your ready, the pebble!" she threw her head back and started laughing

"it's on!" yelled the boulder.

the boulder yelled again and took a step forward but as his heel touched the ground, toph moved her foot forward and opened her arms and in that second i knew she had him. as his second foot hit the ground toph sent a shock wave of rocks that moved the boulder's foot causing him to go into the splits.

"ooooooooww" yelled the boulder in pain

with toph's right hand she makes a chopping motion and three things of rock erupt from the ground near the boulder and eject him from the ring.

i yell cheering toph on.

"your winner, and still the champion...the blind bandit!"

i yell even louder "yea go blind bandit! woo-hoooo"

she smiled and i guess that means she heard me

xin fu then jumps down from his platform and says,
"to make things a little more interesting, i'm offering up this sack of gold pieces to anyone who can defeat the blind bandit!"

the arena was quiet

"what? no one dares to face her?"
"i will!" yelled a young boy just bellow my section

xin fu looked disappointed for a moment and i was shocked. no one has ever challenged toph.

the boy jumped down and onto the platform where toph was. xin fu went back to his tiny platform while i was on the edge of my seat.

i heard his friend call out to him
"go aang! avenge the boulder!"

i look back at toph
"do people really want to see two little girls fighting out here?"

the audience went "oooh" and i just laughed

the boy, who i'm assuming is aang puts his hands up in a conciliatory gesture
"i don't really want to fight you. i want to talk to you."