○ I Need Sleep ○

Hannibal lay on the soft silk sheets of his king sized bed. He was awake but his mind was wandering off to a certain William. He was right beside him, his face buried deep in his pillows and soft snores could be heard but Hannibal wanted more. He then decided to speak to his apparently sleeping husband.

"I know you are awake. You are snoring just to avoid conversation."

The snoring stopped and a sigh could be heard. Will slowly pryed himself up on his elbows and looked at Hannibal with a displeased expression.

"I need sleep you know. Talking to you would keep me up longer and you would be the one poking me for not waking up on time."

Hannibal looked at his lover and smiled. When Will saw the smile, he knew he was not going to deny Hannibal anything. That smile. That damn smile. Will thought about smacking that grin off his face but he couldn't bring himself to harm this beautiful old man.(lol)

"What is it ?", he groaned.

"Jack was rude to me today-"

"No Hannibal!"

At this, the doctor laughed and brought Will closer to his chest. The said man immediately snuggled closer and breathed in the older man's cologne which was still strong as if just applied. Hannibal sighed contently as he sniffed Will's brown curls, taking in his comforting scent.

"Kvepiate skaniai", Hannibal complimented Will and kissed his forehead.

"Its not like I understood what you just said but it was hot."

This made Hannibal smirk and he pressed his lips to the younger man's who greedily kissed him back. The couple just dwelled in the night's silence. It was comforting for both of them and after what felt like hours, Will could hear Hannibal snore and he relaxed a bit more into his bed.

The doctor slept peacefully unaware of the fact that his better half was now wide awake. Like a predator ready to pounce on his prey, Will eyed the sleeping figure of his husband. One could easily see the storm brewing in his eyes. Will turned to see the time on the clock that hung on the wall beside him.

3:00 A.M.

This is the perfect time. Will thought and brought out his weapon. A not so lethal weapon but it would let him have his revenge. His heart beat extremely fast, it almost felt like his heart would come out of his chest. He wasn't sure if his husband would keep a grudge against him this act but he was willing to risk it all. He slowly sat up straight and raised his weapon and came down at Hannibal with full force.

The weapon hit Hannibal hard on his face, waking him up. He grabbed his nose which hurt and he could feel his face thump due to the impact. His eyes widened as he saw Will was about to strike again. He moved out of the way and dodged his husband. The psychiatrist rolled off the bed on the floor, followed by an manic Will who landed on top of him.

" WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU HITTING ME WITH A PILLOW AT 3 IN THE MORNING?!?!?", Hannibal screamed as he dodged another blow.

"BECAUSE YOU RUINED MY SLEEP!! WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT JACK WAS RUDE AS IF YOU WERE GOING TO EAT HIM!!", Will screamed back.

This made Hannibal laugh and he grabbed his husband's wrists and pinned him down on the floor. He laughed and gazed lovingly at his husband. He saw a small man who cared too much about others and this was ruining him. He knew it was, but he kept caring.

Hannibal was brought out of his thought by Will saying, "I need sleep. And I can't if you put things in my brain."

This made Hannibal smile and bend down to kiss his husband.

《THE END》