○ Anniversary ○

He was late. It was the eve of their 1st Anniversary and yet Will Graham had the nerve to be late. Hannibal was deeply annoyed but was more disappointed. He sighed and looked up at the clock on the wall. 10:45p.m. It read clearly. The man sighed and made his way up to his room. He had expected more from Will because it was their 1st anniversary. Will usually wasn't very ecstatic about such events but he was extremely hyper for their first year together. And yet. Hannibal thought. He is late.

He sat on his bed and stared at the wall with a blank expression. First Anniversary and here I am starting at a wall.  Normally Hannibal would be in bed by 11:00 pm but the urge to see Will was strong. He wanted- no- he NEEDED to see Will as soon as possible.

Lecter took a deep breath and layed on his bed. He wanted to fall asleep but a new doubt had occupied his mind. Where was Will? Was he safe? Did Jack find out? Hannibal's mind was in utter turmoil. After minutes of rolling around in his bed, sleep found it's way and he finally closed his eyes.

Will was running. Panting. Blood running down his face. He was injured. One could easily see the gaping wound in his abdomen which bled like hell. Suddenly, Will fell to the ground and gave out a cry full of agony. He reached out to grab something for support but his hands were met with nothing. He gave out a frustrated cry and started to thrash around. It was snowing. Will was unbearably cold. A hand grabbed Will's leg  and began to drag him. Will screamed and reached out once again. Just before the hand yanked will into the darkness, he screamed Hannibal's name at the top of his lungs.

Hannibal woke up in cold sweat.

"Will?" , he called out.

No response. Suddenly his phone rang, sending a wave of shock up his spine. He saw the caller ID. It read JACK..

Hannibal picked up but was met with silence. After a 'hello' , Jack spoke in a shaking voice,

"Dr.Lecter, we have found a disfigured corpse near the canal and we suspect it's Will."

THE END