Chapter 8:Get well soon Leigh-anne p2

Hi hiy guys i am currently workin on a new story this is actually a very emotional and touchy story... it has a personal meaning towards me and an encourging message to anyone who could be going through the same situation. I will take my time with the story but I wanted to know if you lot would want me to upload first chapter its not a fanfic and if you think I should upload plz comment and from now on I will stick to at least a chapter every week not easy but anything for you guys scince I have been lacking terribly.. The cover to the book is above...kk enjoy*

Below is the preview to my first chapter...if you think I should carry on with it please say...:

Authors Note: This slightly a different genre that are in this book. But please tell me what u liked or didnt about this chapter. Enjoy*

"*SLAP*

Tears ran down my cheeks as I struggled to breathe. My arms were trapped tightly behind my back. He had finally got to me, he actually got me to break.

He told me..'Listen to me I am going to grab something I will be back in less than a minute hunny'..He purred, he then bent down to kiss my neck. I screamed, only to recieve another slap. He said..'Don't be like that darling'.. In a whisper as he exited the door.

Tears from the moment I got in the room had been plasterd on my face. I took that time to see my surroundings. I was in my attic which was very lightly lit. Very cold. But to my suprise. Not. He had stripped me down to my underwear. I sat there contemplating things could get worse. What if he was planning to touch me?

And he called himself a great Dad. Dad my backfoot.

I couldn't hold it in no longer. I couldn't live with the emotional pain he gave me. I couldn't hide anymore. And I wasn't.

I swing to my side landing on my stomach. I crawled using my stomach to slide to an arts and crafts desk that used to be Mum's there I shook the table hoping a sharp object fell. And luckily it did. I grabbed the scissors with my mouth and jammed them in a hole on the floor, causing me to cut my lip in the process. I sat up and rubbed the rope, that was binding my wrists together, on the scissors.

Small strands were separating. Till the whole rope slid off my wrists. I grabbed the scissors and cut the rope that tied my ankles together. As doing so footsteps were becoming louder. And as I had just cut the rope he had entered the room.

The unknown fuel of energy rose at that very moment. But I stood up and ran. Jumping out of the window. Ignoring the cold air. Ignoring the thorns I steped on. And ignoring my Dad's beckoning calls from behind me. That's my story."

I looked around and the group was faced by apologetic faces all around. A sigh of anger escaped my lips. I hated pity.

"You are a very brave woman to have such a hard story and share it with us." Chelsea announces. "Guys that's it for today our session is over. You can all go now, but uh.. can Emmy stay behind please?"

I fidgeted in my seat. Why me?

"I just wanted to say a very big well done for that encouraging story. Well done." she said as she tapped my back. I nodded a thank you and walked out. Because of my experiance not only do I have to live in an orphanage but have group sessions with those who have been abused.

As I walk out the doors the summer breeze blows my hair back and I breathe in the fresh air.

A year ago I was trapped in my attic and never knew this freedom.

I guess I am proud of myself. Well done Emerald Watson.

Don't forget to..
Comment
Vote
Follow
And add to reading list

What do you think??

kk enjoy*

Leigh Annes pov*

"Look we have something to tell you to.. We might have accidently heard you so we might know what you want to say." Silence filled the room. Louis's words shocked us, what could we say?

"We arn't stupid, all of us knew who you were from day one. I mean why wouldn't we? I don't know what happened yesterday but we all followed Harry's lead, I guess we just wanted to see your reactions.." Niall joined in.

Ohhhh they want to see our reactions?? They will get one.

" You beat us, cut us and left us to die! EXPLAIN" I hate it when people complain in a situation with the excuse of not having being able to explain. I'm having none of that. I want to hear their explanations what they have to say for themselves.

But they don't. They can't even explain for themselves why they caused us soo much pain, why they were ready to  murder us.

Am I supposed to stand here and watch them think of the wrong deed they had done? Of how it could have ended? No I refuse to.

Not even knowing it had happened I stormed out through the door. Greeted by the cool breeze. I would have strangled the boys if I stayed in such close proxomity with them.

How dare they? Who do they think they are? They ruined me, emotionaly and physically. HOW DARE THEY?

Every step I took felt slightly better, knowing that every step I took was a step farther away from them. My pace quickened as my desperation to escape from them grew.

I don't want to hear of them again. Never eve- my thoughts were crushed as I was... Darkness surrounded.

Jade's pov*

We all followed closely behind knowing Leigh could get herself into trouble. But not into hospital.. Oh gosh tears gushing down my face as Leigh laid lifeless in the hospital bed. " Get well soon Leigh,"
A/N I am soooo upset of Zayns departure please comment if you believe I should have any link towards his leave in this book. Thnk u.
Dont forget to:
Comment
Vote
Follow
Add to reading list