Chapter 6: Should we confess?

Hi y'all how r u all, guys comment how your days have been so we can get to know eachother :-)

*Leigh's pov

"So who's gonna wake her up?" Jade whispered. Are they talking about me. I am still asleep. "Jesy you do it" Perrie stated. "Hell no, I woke her up last week and nearly got a black eye and teeth marks engraved on my arm!" Jesy argued back. It was fun listning to their little ramble, but I decided to put them out of their misery. "I am awake!" "Well scince your awake dinner is ready." Ariana told me. "Guys just remember that they don't know who we are so act cool." Jesy said as we walked out, we all replied with nods and 'mmmmhum's. "Oh Hey girls dinner is nearly ready Harry and Niall are cooking" Zayn told us whilst laughing at the end. "Why are you laughing?" Perrie asked. " 'Cause Niall can't cook to save his life." And he burst into laughter. We all shared a few glances and walked away cold, I know.

*Ariana's pov

As we walked into the living room we saw Louis, Liam, Diversity, Satarday's and Cher Lloyd were playing twister. At the moment we came in they all fell in a huddle and we all burst out laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" A rich British accent yelled from the kitchen, guessing it's Harry. "I was cooking the salad." An innocent Irish accent answerd also guessing Niall. They continued to argue till they came into the living room, Harry gave Liam a glare. "I'm on it!" Liam yelled running to the house phone ordering 3 cheese pizza's. "Um why is Liam ordering pizza?" I spoke up. " 'cause Niall here, cooked the salad, roasted the rice and put intense chilli in the curry."

We all burst into laughter. "You can't be serious Niall?" I spat out only to recieve him blushing with embaressment. "Guys cut him some slack," Leigh informed us whilst slapping his back. WHAT! All the girls and I were shocked with Leigh's change of behavior. Though I soon noticed the slap left him on the floor. Leigh has strength alright.

"Jeez mate, you strong." Niall replied. " Be carefull who you call mate, and I have toughend up after...um....somthing.."Leigh replied quietining at the end. Before Niall could say anything Liam interupted saying the pizza's were on their way. Good save. Everyone ignored the awkward conversation that happened a while ago and made their own and started chatting.

Soon enough I heard the doorbell and made the way there with my wallet. I answerd the door and was shocked to see twenty pizza's. I thought Liam had orderd three? "Mmhum where were we rushing to?" I spun around to see Louis. He came closer and payed for the pizza's not seeming at all fazed at the amount we had infront of us. "I know you are eyeing the stack if pizza's but can you help me with them." He asked me not breaking eye contact with the pizza delivery guy. "Sure."

Wait what. I just agreed to help Louis. God what am I turning into. We heaved the pizza's into the living room. They all sat there with shocked faces exept for One Direction. Liam stood up and put 7 pizza's down in the middle then 13 infront of Niall at first I thought it was a joke.

Until his boxes were empy.

"You finished thirteen boxes?" Leigh asked. "And still hungry" Niall simply replied. We all dropped our mouthes in shock. "Ladies your mouthes are wide enough for me to walk in." Niall chuckled, "Plus I can clearly see all your food....not attractive." He said whilst winking at Leigh. We could all see that she was on the verge of bursting. "You have the nerve to wink at me and practically call me uattractive, are you mad?... After all that crap you put me through!" Leigh yelled whilst storming out. Niall's face changed from the freaky grin to confusion.

Leigh-Anne's pov

I have no idea what got into me. My anger just...came out. Ugghhr. I want to kill them no one understands.

It felt like I was in mine and the girls room for ages... creek " Leigh....hey you alright?" Jade askes whilst making her way to the edge of my bed. I just nod my head. "Jesy...uhr...coverd for you and they believed it." Jade is just blushing I did not want to know what it is though she probably told them I was on my period 'cause that is so Jesy.

"It's just the girls and One D's downstairs, do you wanna come and....you know...apologize?" I shot her a glare but her eyes were soft and calm. She meant no harm so I agreed. We walked downstairs.

"Um..sorry Niall for having a go at you." "Its nothing, Jesy explained." He replied so cooly jeez. I was blushing badly. If he actually thought I was on my period I was going to faint. I sat down next to the girls whilst the boys sat opposite us. We were watching a movie though I couldn't watch it, I was too busy wondering why they hadn't noticed us yet.

Like yea we do look diffrent but not that much. Like Me and Ariana were red heads back then, and our personalities have changed instead of going braver like I did she went sweeter. Jesy was a blonde and Jade was a brunette. But Perrie has gone back to the blonde she always was.

Well I guess we have sorta changed. "You guys look familiar." Liam stated, breaking my chain of thoughts. SHIT! "Yea that's what I was thinking," Niall said. "You know what they look like the girls from high school." Wait I am confused. "uh guys um what does that mean?" Ariana asked.

Ariana's pov

"Back in high school there were these five girls that were best friends, we all had a massive crush on them yet they never knew us or acknowledged our presence." Harry answerd.

Wait. Are They Talking About Us?

"Yea like had a crush on this girl back then, she had vibrant red hair medium length, sweet dimples whenever she laughed. Her fashion sence was cute 'cause she would wear red just like her hair." Louis amswers.

He likes me? No.no.no. Why did he beat me up then?

Leigh-Anne's pov

"This girl had red hair with a sweet fringe and a cornwall on the side. She was very chatty but extremly cute." Niall spoke, Oh he better ain't talking 'bout me!

Jade's pov

"I liked this girl who loved Disney Channel and Mickey Mouse. She had lovely brown hair which once she dip dyed red. She loved biscuits."Harry said whilst looking up to the ceiling and smiled.

This is getting weirder and weirder 'cause I am certain they are describing us. But why? Why beat us?

Perrie's pov

"She has blonde hair and had a thing for bowling hats. Her accent was magnificent, it's like yours.-Zayn takes a moment to point to me-She was from South Shields. She loved to dye her hair, my faviroute one was when she dip dyed it pink."

ME!!?!

Jesy's pov

PLEASE don't you too. Liam No...."She was sensible and funny. She was amazing at doing accents, and she had a talent of crying like a baby."

I said no. But I have one question.

"WHY DID YOU BEAT THEM!" Wait that was not just my voice. I am not that loud. I look around and see the girls raged also.

"How do you know we beat them?" Oh DAYUM! Quick thinking Jes. "You told us." I splurted out. "No we didn't." "Yes you did" after a full on debate they finally believed us and said "It was the only way we knew how to get their attention..." "Excuse me but I am extremly tired" I faked a yawn and ran upstairs.

"Hey Jes" I turned around to see the girls coming in with the same confused/shocked expressions. "Guys I really don't think I can deal with this tonight, can we just sleep." Ariana asked, we all nodded our heads in agreement.

But I can't.

I can't sleep. They just told us they like us, wait maybe its liked us. I don't know. They confessed something serious, something close to their hearts.

Should we confess?

Twitter: LuverofLitleMix
Instagram: Luver_of_LittleMix

Vote

Comment

Share

Add to reading list