Chapter 5: What a day

Hiya guys. I use my phone to make updates and all, lets just say i got into some deepsh¡t so my phone got confiscated so that explains late chapter. I also made this chapter longer and hopefully y'all forgive me. Also all characters are single, there will be no Jam,Jordesy and Lordan. Reminder if you see (!) it means sacrasm. enjoy*

Perrie's pov

"YAY! Guys we have been invited to the Musical Awards for tommorow! AND They are in America" I yelled. We all started to squeal and jump. "Guys we have to go shopping and buy something to wear... lets go!" We didn't care about what we were wearing we just agreed with Leigh, 'cause we truly need something new. This calls for shopping spree.

*at the mall*

Jesy has bought a long black dress with a slit that hugs her in the right places, black heels, a black purse and a silver and black gem necklace.

Leigh has bought a white knee legnth tight dress with hot pink shoes and plans to do her nails hot pink too.

Jade bought a dark blue pencil dress with a frill at the waist with red heels and red purse.

Arianna chose a green length dress that brushes the floor as she walks past. With white heels and white nails.

I bought a long purple dress with blue heels, purse and nails.

It is a tiring day I am soo tired thank god we are finished.

*home/gone to bed/next morning*

BEEP

Thats my alarm clock. I knocked on everyones door we ran our ways downstairs wearing our onsies and carrying our backbacks which contained the clothes we were gonna wear at the awards.

We waited for our ride to the airport.

At the airport

We came early on purpose. Sometimes our fans know our timetables better than us. So we arrived earlier than ususal so if there any mixers or grande's we can sign posters and take pictures with them.

*1 hour later*

We had finished signing everything and left fans happy. Making our way to the airplane. "Ladies were are you going?" Racheal bellowed. "To the airplane." We answerd. "You know that now you are Little Mix you have your own private jet." We all stopped in our tracks and turned around to see a grinning Racheal...

*hotel*

Just arrived at the hotel, and no idea what happened in the plane ride 'cause I was asleep the whole way.

"Guys as much as I would like to relax we only have 3 hours to get ready and the awards are 40 mins away." We all groan but get a move on 'cause we know how long we take.

We wore the outfits we bought the made our way to Rachels room. She opend the door before we knocked. "Guys come in" she looked worried. "Um I sorta found out that...OneDirectionwillbethere." Racheal spluterd out. Although she was fast we all caught on, "You know what it's 20% chance that we will actuall meet them 'cause there will be so many artists." We all agreed Jesy, she always knows what to say.

*awards*

"Kay girls lets try to make an entrance" well it was always Leigh-Anne to say those things. We all held hands and walked in with the same pace, I've got to say we 'caused a few headturns which was amazing, till we noticed them. "Stay calm girls they can't do anything to you now can they." Racheal says trying to comfort us all.

*Jesy's pov

We finally snap out of our trance and make our way to our seats.

The awards went by fast and we won 'best british girl band' and 'highest british song published in America' I think that was for when wings became no.4 in USA, so 'cause we are from britain its a world record.

*on our way back to the car

"Girls, Little Mix, Racheal!" We turn around to see the one and only Simon Cowell. "Um girls I am doing this thing where I have booked this big house and all my clients live in the house for a month, to get to know eachother. So it starts tommorrow, will you be able to make it?" We all nod our heads. "Okay great I will send Racheal the details, the house will be here in America you will do what you would do at home, so rehearsals will be easy because there is a dance studio there and vocal studio." And with that he walked off.

*hotel

"Guys we didn't bring other clothes you know." Perrie pointed out. "Yay, shopping tommorow"" Jade squels.

We all make our ways to our beds, we've had a long day.

*next day/ Leigh's pov

"Guys Simon has texted me the details we have to leave in an hour!" Racheal shouted through our door

*1 hour later

"Geez this house is god-damn massive" I say. "No shit sherlock" Jesy replies, "You have alot of sas don't, you know I'll get you back right?" I reply. "I'll see you try" Is all she says as she makes her way to the door.

*Simon's pov

"Perri go open the door!" As he makpes his way to the door I walk to the living room where everyone already is. We all wait to see who's arrived. "Little Mix!!!" We hear Perri shout, we all laugh at his exitment.

As the girls walk in I smile and greet them "Hello girls, meet the others Diversity, Bars and Melody, Saturdays, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, 5sos and The Vamps, we are waiting for one more arrival but whilst we wait get to know each other." I suggest, whilst giving them some wine. Just then the door opens.

"We are in here guys!" I yell and One Direction walk in, 'causing sounds of shatterd glass. I look back to see Little Mix having glass surround their feet.

Jade's pov

This can not be happening, as soon as they walked in we all dropped our glasses. We stood there in shock, they just laughed. As I finally snapped back we relised they had asked us something. "Sorry what did you say?" I replied. "We asked if you guys were fans," Harry replied with a cheeky grin. "Wait are you kidding me, you don't remember us!" Leigh-Anne was angry. "Oh yeah you guys were at the awards and at the club we went to." Niall calmly explained, recieving nods from his band mates."ARE YOU- yes we are massive fans!" Jesy interupted Leigh. We all gave Jesy a shocked expression she looked back at us with 'I know what I am doing look'.

They started to reach for something in their pockets, we all got frightened when we relized they were getting autographs.

They handed them to us and gave us hugs it was all a shock that none of us reacted. They took it as we were to exited. I just couldn't take this anymore. "Girls can we talk alone?" we all nodded. We turned to Simon hoping he could lead us to our room which he did.

*in our room

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT JESSICA LOUISE NELSON? EXPLAIN!" Leigh yelled.

"Guys they don't remember us." Jesy replied. "No chiz sherlock" I replied sarcastically.

"If they don't remember who we are they won't do anything to us all we have to is keep away from them and act like fans or something." We all realise were she was coming from.

We looked at our surroundings and jumped on our beds messing around. We got tired and went on our phones and soon enough I heard snores, I put my head back on my pillow and closed my eyes, what a day I thought to myself. To bad it's not even finished!

Twitter: LuverofLitleMix
Instagram: Luver_of_LittleMix

vote

comment

share

add to reading list