Chapter 2: Did they want us dead?

Hiya guys reminder if you see '(!)' it means sarcasm. enjoy*

Jesy's pov

We made our way to the alley only to see no-one there. "Ug were are they?" We complained we didn't want to be beat, who in their right minds would, we just didn't want to be beat worse 'cause we had left.

**20 mins Later**

"Well you guys are well behaved for waiting for us.." That sent a shiver down all our backs as we turned around to see the truly amazing 5 gorgeous boys (!). "Now be good girls and close your eyes." Harry told us, we did as we were told to suddenly feel tape over our mouths and rope around our hands. In the blink of an eye we all shot our eyes open only to receive a slap. "Didn't I tell you to close your eyes."

We reapeted our actions and closed our eyes, I was then pushed onto a chair. This is so unusual we always get a normal beating which consist of punches, slaps and kicks. But this... this is unusual.

We didn't dare show that it was unusual. "Open your eyes!" It took some time for our eyes to adjust but when they did...

Perrie's pov

The 5 boys were holding knifes. They kept circling around us. We hadn't done anything so bad to piss them off this far so why have knifes?

As they circled us the tension and atmosphere rise tremendously.

"No need to fear guys, it won't hurt.." Liam stated with a smirk. "Stretch your right arm out and roll your sleeves up." We did as we were told and then it all happened they scratched our arms not caring to take it slow or to go too deep but they kept circling us stabbing us one by one in the same spot as the one before had stabbed us. Soon it was time for the left hand and they repeated.

When there was enough wounds on our arms they decided to slit anywhere they liked. Jesy's cheeks were slit, Leigh-Anne's shoulder was slit, Jade's throat was slit, Arianna's legs were slit and my forehead was slit.

They were stabbing, cutting, scratching and slicing our flesh. Blood was oozing out like buckets, we were becoming weak and weary but that didn't stop them.

I struggled to keep my eye's open..

Racheal's pov

I was coming back from a meeting with Simon Cowell. I had picked out a girl Kimberley who I wanted to manage but Simon said she wasn't good enough. He told me I have 2 weeks to find good musicians to manage. I stormed out in a huff and thats why I am walking home.

I walk through the alley it's always empty so I think its actually safe. But I suddenly stop in shock to see 5 boys tormenting 5 girls that actually look unconcious.

"Oi!" I yelled. The boys took one look at me then ran off. I wasn't botherd about chasing them I want to get the girls safe.

I called the ambulance.

Jade's pov

I open my eye's to a nurse. I was scared, she probably noticed 'cause she comforted me telling me that I was in a ambulance van. I was confused at first then it all came back to me.

Did they want us dead?

-----------
Twitter: LuverofLitleMix
Instagram: Luver_of_LittleMix

Please

vote

comment

share

and add to reading list